• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda my stance. I try not to actively wish death on anyone, but...not gonna pretend I would miss or pity some of these individuals if they were suddenly no longer here. Just the cold hard truth.

That said, it's hard to imagine how one could grow up as the child of Donald Trump and somehow end up a decent person. Jr. is probably all sorts of screwed up as a result of being unloved by daddy. Still an ***hole of the highest order though.

Yeah.. no, I have a better idea how about we name the virus after him instead.

Or name Trump after the virus. Ex President Donald J Covid.

Reactions: B
Is Eric next?

trumpsons.jpg

Looks like some inbred motherf**kers

So I’m not sure how Don Jr. will fair with corona. But I’m positive that Rick Scott’s Horcruxes will keep him alive.

Well, with Grassley out as well and the AK Senator out as well, McConnell had to slow his lame duck blitz of judges.

Noticed that some Trumpers are very excited on Twitter when they saw the circuit courts got reassigned and of the SCJ who got assigned to each areas, specifically...

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI - Amy Coney Barrett
PA - Samuel A. Alito
GA - Clarence Thomas

so they are getting excited and calling Trump a genius and feel he will win soon.

Last edited:
Why do we need to be kind to the feelings of the biggest bully this country has ever seen? He has not earned any level of sympathy from the American people. What these Republicans call letting him work on his feelings, I call them all being cowards for allowing this man to throw a giant tantrum and ruin the name of our democracy on the world stage.

I can tell you, each and every one of these cowards being silent to this will never get a vote for any office from me. Not even local dog catcher

Why do we need to be kind to the feelings of the biggest bully this country has ever seen? He has not earned any level of sympathy from the American people. What these Republicans call letting him work on his feelings, I call them all being cowards for allowing this man to throw a giant tantrum and ruin the name of our democracy on the world stage.

I can tell you, each and every one of these cowards being silent to this will never get a vote for any office from me. Not even local dog catcher

Seriously. Their complicity is treason.

Complete hypocrisy. "Let the voters decide" they said at the impeachment trial. Then when it comes to the election they move the goal posts and it's "let the president decide."

So not to scare anyone, but I believe we found the next Trump:

If you saw her Newsmax interview where they ask her how do you know if her district is even Red, you know how Trump-like she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"