• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently the rallying cry of Trump supporters now is..."We will do whatever it takes to completely destroy the Republican party."

It's the most racist, redneck game of Mortal Kombat ever.

Mike Lindell's Fatality would be smothering his opponent with that damn pillow.

It's like in Captain America when HYDRA breaks off into its own faction and starts vaporizing Nazis too.

So apparently the rallying cry of Trump supporters now is..."We will do whatever it takes to completely destroy the Republican party."

It's the most racist, redneck game of Mortal Kombat ever.

Mike Lindell's Fatality would be smothering his opponent with that damn pillow.

Fascist morons. Trump lost and you want to overturn an election to keep your guy in power. I hope you and your ilk get so pissed off that you won't vote in the GA senate race.

I guess there’s no reason to #CancelRickySchroder because when the hell was the last time that guy worked anyway? I’m surprised the scumbag even had $150k since royalties would have dried up from Silver Spoons and NYPD Blue reruns don’t even air on TV anymore.

dary0v2s7m061.jpg

Rudy Giuliani melting with hair dye reminds me of Bloodwork from the Flash leaking his toxic sewage

c18abaea96c0f79d34c41ed86302d39382e22ebc.gifv

Why do we need to be kind to the feelings of the biggest bully this country has ever seen? He has not earned any level of sympathy from the American people. What these Republicans call letting him work on his feelings, I call them all being cowards for allowing this man to throw a giant tantrum and ruin the name of our democracy on the world stage.

I can tell you, each and every one of these cowards being silent to this will never get a vote for any office from me. Not even local dog catcher
Because he's the Supreme Leader! :rolleyes:

The worst part about all of this is that the “work” he’s avoiding is probably less “work” than any of us deal with on a daily basis. If we were looking at the real work a president would do then yeah, that stuff is stressful and the weight of it ages you, but with how little Trump cares about this job, it’s honestly very little work, and even that he’s ignoring. I don’t think I’ve been bothered more by a sentiment than Geraldo’s recently. **** **** **** this guy and all the corrupt ****ing gop horses he rode in on.

He knows he’s on his way out and is just riding what he’s got left in office. He’s making no pretense at doing his job anymore. He’s displaying his childish nature and can’t cope with the eventual consequences.

I am trying to figure out why Trump would want to be buried in Arlington.

I am trying to figure out why Trump would want to be buried in Arlington.

I hope someone digs the SOB up and throws his damn body in the Potomac if they put him there.

Tho I'd also be happy if someone would write "Private Bonespurs" in sharpie on a gold painted toilet seat and put that where his cross would be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"