My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
20 July to 20 August 2023.
AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND host:

The Groups:
7qj9zy.jpg

332894144_1244755716115580_6346883511766473935_n.png

Kick-off game: Thursday, July 20: – New Zealand vs. Norway – 3am

Can't say I'm that familiar with any teams, as far as I remember USA and Sweden were the strong teams to beat.

Current ranking: Women's Ranking

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to it. A shame England have a number of key injuries which might put them out of the running, but I’d still love to see them go as far as possible. I really enjoyed the Euros.

Otherwise will be interesting to see who can stand up to the US.

I’m looking forward to it. A shame England have a number of key injuries which might put them out of the running, but I’d still love to see them go as far as possible. I really enjoyed the Euros.

Otherwise will be interesting to see who can stand up to the US.
There are a lot of key injuries out there for a lot of countries. It really sucks.

There are a lot of key injuries out there for a lot of countries. It really sucks.
Oh no. :csad:

Hate it when a tournament loses a number of its great players. Also for me it’s even worse for a women’s international tournament as I rely on these to get to know the best players and don’t see them as much in club games (not due to lack of interest, just not enough time to watch every sport). Hopefully it can still be a big success regardless with that positive vibe throughout that the last ones had.

FIFA+ I know ....:yawn:

New Zealand 1- 0 Norway

Nigeria 0 - 0 Canada

Australia 1- 0 Republic of Ireland

Last edited:
Today Fri Jul 21

Spain 3 - 0 Costa Rica

Philippines 0 - 2 Switzerland

9:00 PM
USA 3 - 0 Vietnam

Last edited:
When does England play? I need to set some time aside.

England miss a penalty after a Haiti player pretty much tries to play basketball lol.

Oh actually keeper was off the line so retake.

Goal!! Stanway scores. 1-0 after 29 minutes.

Finished 1-0 to England. Great for Haiti to run us so close, no goals from open play.

Latest scores:
SWEDEN 2 - 1 SOUTH AFRICA
NETHERLANDS 1 - 0 PORTUGAL

FRANCE 0 - 0 JAMAICA
BRAZIL 0 - 0 PANAMA

ITALY 1 - 0 ARGENTINA
GERMANY 6 - 0 MOROCCO

Germany looks like the dominant team to beat, good set-pieces, headers, and chaos in the box producing some lucky points, poor Morocco had at least one good shot, though just a step off side.

Edit:
Kinda lost track, think this closes out the First round of the Group Stage.
COLOMBIA 2 - 0 S.KOREA
7tovj1.gif

Last edited:
Round 2 so far: - https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tournaments/womens/womensworldcup/australia-new-zealand2023/scores-fixtures?intcmp=(p_fifaplus)_(d_)_(c_webheader-fwwc2023)_(sc_scoresandfixtures)_(ssc_)_(da_07072023)_(l_en)&country=US&wtw-filter=ALL

NEW ZEALAND 0 - 1 PHILIPPINES
SWITZERLAND 0 - 0 NORWAY

JAPAN 2 - 0 COSTA RICA
SPAIN 5 - 0 ZAMBIA

Tonight:
8:00 CANADA vs REP. OF IRELAND
9:00 UNITED STATES vs NETHERLANDS
Good to see Japan winning. I hope they go far and are a threat.

Good to see Japan winning. I hope they go far and are a threat.
Japan are definitely one of the stronger showings so far.
I can see Japan and Spain coming out of the top of group C
They will have to play each-other next, should be a great game for a group stage.

CANADA 2 -1 IRELAND
US 1 - 1 NETHERLANDS
Dutch put up good fight.

PORTUGAL 2 - 0 VIETNAM
AUSTRALIA 2 -3 NIGERIA

ARGENTINA 2 - 2 S.AFRICA
Great game, would have liked to have seen a winner, though (besides that disastrous offside assumption) this was well fought.

Last edited:
China 1 - 0 Haiti

England 1 - 0 Denmark
Good strike out the gate 5min in, is all they needed. Yeah I know these games othrrwise =:yawn:
England sitting comfortably at the top of Group D.

Though that Walsh injury will cost them, at 1:54 at least she knew it was over.

Last edited:
Another 1-0 win, I'll take it. Just want to get through the opening stages without too many worries and bring our best later in the knockout rounds.

England beat China 6-1. Nice to see a bunch of goals.

Also US had a scare against Portugal who hit the post late on. If that had gone in it could have been curtains for the US having lost to Netherlands and drawing with Portugal.

Oh and I put this post below from a while ago in the wrong thread:

I didn’t realise Keira Walsh got injured. Damn, that’s 4 key players out for England now (Leah Williamson, Beth Mead and Fran Kirby before the World Cup started). Our chances took a huge hit. :csad:

Vietnam 0 - 7 Netherlands
Portugal 0 - 0 US
China 1 - 6 England

Arg- 0 - 2 Sweden (Argentina and Italy out!)
Panama 3 - 6 France
Jamaica 0 - 0 Brazil (tie leaves Brazil suprisingly out of the 16)

Though some clear stand outs, Japan, England, Sweden (won all their games), those dramatic high score differences mostly ending, 2 games left as the Round of 16 get cemented - fifa

Morocco - Colombia
S.Korea - Germany

Last edited:
Spain 5 - 1 Switzerland
Japan 3 - 1 Norway

Two great games, both Spain (despite that beautifully curled own gol :funny: ) and Japan , both come out strong, and first through to the 1/4s.
Spain's Aitana Bonmatí delivers again, and Japan's Miyazawa continues out-pacing, out-shooting everyone, outstanding run.
Would love it if this leads to a possible rematch in the semi-final.

Tonight:
Netherlands - S.Africa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back