Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

I thought the DVD release was Sept 14th in Japan and US.

I saw it the other day and its a ****ing beautiful movie. Unfortunately, I only saw half of it with subtittles because I had to watch it at different times under different circumstances (its complicated) but a friend explained it to me and I was happy with the story overall. Oh and Rude and Reno are now two of my favorite FFVII characters. :D

I'm glad to see Tifa do her dolphin kick..

was clouds last move in the movie.. a limit break?

Yep it was (to the spoiler question)

Im going to go to work and stream the vidoe on the intranet so I can show the other employees.

I'm avoiding downloading and gonna wait until I can see it in proper quality on DVD

still would have to watch it on a computer

is it subtitled? dubbed?

I saw it at a friends house, and it is the ultimate fanservice movie. Just enough plot so it doesn't feel like they are stringing the action sequences together, but my god, the action sequences!

As a FF fan 9/10 for the extreme fanservice. Those fights should be nominated!

Also, the Turks rule all.

One of my favorite moments (don't know if its been said) its not a major spoiler, but its a cool little thing I don't want to ruin:

After Tifa's fight with the guy who has the electric spikes on his arm (can't remember his name). You hear the victory song and its his cell phone going off. That was classic :up:

ok, dammit, that's it, I can't come in this thread anymore....

Wolfwood said:
One of my favorite moments (don't know if its been said) its not a major spoiler, but its a cool little thing I don't want to ruin:

After Tifa's fight with the guy who has the electric spikes on his arm (can't remember his name). You hear the victory song and its his cell phone going off. That was classic :up:

very classic moment :)

Oh i loved that part, hehe yeah when that happened I was so gitty, then the look on Tifa face when he gets up out of the debree!

how about
when Yuffie lands and starts puking

that was right out of the game!!! AIR SICKNESS

White_Howling said:
how about
when Yuffie lands and starts puking

that was right out of the game!!! AIR SICKNESS

She dry heaves, she doesn't puke.

In any case, I thought that was cool as well. I'm glad they added small details like that. :up:

Okay, I'm thinking of Downloading this bad boy. Problem is, I haven't played enough of the game (got ******ed and couldn't figure something out, and by the time I did, my PS2 went SPLAT). But I've read some stuff from the guide, let me see if I got it straight:

Seperiofh, who was somehow related to Cloud (something about clones or something?), brings some sort of comet to destroy the world (for some damned reason), Cloud and the others kick his ass and save the world.

That about right?

Hudson said:
the movie rules... may I ask a couple of questions?

is Tifa and Cloud like married or something?

Who's Denzel?

*cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"