Final Fantasy Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkStorm12

Civilian
Reaction score
To all me final fantasy fans.
Any comments you wana add to final fantasy.
Me personaly, I like Auron on (Final Fantasy X)!!:down :ghost: :up:

Final fantasy 10 was X-2 was the best because the moves were different and better!!

DarkStorm12 said:
Final fantasy 10 was X-2 was the best because the moves were different and better!!
........ Die

and gammy, which three... the three with the job chosing or the three with the Magi war?

Gammy v.2 said:
No, the one with the espers and the opera and all that :up:
that's FFVI right there:up:

and DarkStorm12(silly name), do you know that X-2 is perhaps one of the worst peices of Garbage Square-soft has ever produce? It was just a game about singing and girls and it sucked...

From the ones on the poll, have to go with:

Lulu_1.jpg

Lulu has the seductive voice, that sweet black fur outfit and gets to boss that prick Tidus around. She gets my vote.

And from the ones not on the list...

Quistis from FFVIII

Quistis.JPG

quistis3.gif

quistis.jpg

Quistis wields a whip, the single most appropriate weapon for chicks in games or movies. And when she takes control of that mounted machine gun and goes trigger happy on the big spider robot thingy chasing Squall and co. all the way to the beach...rowr!

Both strong, yet incredibly beautiful, sexy and sophisticated ladies. :up:

Selphie wasn't there!!! Why?! Selphie Rocks!!! I voted Yuffie... Yeah! I like the little *****! She tricked us, then we end up saving her butt... plus she had the best reaction when... is this even a spoiler? Haley Joel Osment sees a character, I'm guessing that everyone here knows who it is...

Phaser said:
From the ones on the poll, have to go with:

Lulu_1.jpg

Lulu has the seductive voice, that sweet black fur outfit and gets to boss that prick Tidus around. She gets my vote.

And from the ones not on the list...

Quistis from FFVIII

Quistis.JPG

Quistis wields a whip, the single most appropriate weapon for chicks in games or movies. And when she takes control of that mounted machine gun and goes trigger happy on the big spider robot thingy chasing Squall and co. all the way to the beach...rowr!

Both strong, yet incredibly beautiful, sexy and sophisticated ladies. :up:
Lulu wasn't your traditional sexy, but she was her own kind of sexy none the less. Loved her, and I love that picture of her too.

And it was criminal that Quistis was left out of the poll.

Advent children is good... Mena Suvari's voice acting is not... (Too emotionless, but it is SLIGHTLY better than her voice work in KHII) The movie also features the Japanese Audio Track so you can Watch the movie in Japanese...
Mentok: You're spoiling teh end of disc 1!!!! Kickass pic from VGCats!!!

Tifa!!!!

Oh and for some reason I still love FF IV the best.
The whole story with Golbez, Cecil, Rydia, and Kain was the best.

Hated Palom and Parom though. Fat little dudes shoulda stayed stone!:mad:

James"007"Bond said:
can someone tell me if advent children is any good?
I won't get to see it til tomorrow night, but general consensus seems to be that the action and visuals are fantastic, but a fair number of people are disappointed with a lack of a full story. But come on, it's a 90 minute movie from a company used to making 80 hour games;)

Brainiac 8 said:
Tifa!!!!

Oh and for some reason I still love FF IV the best.
The whole story with Golbez, Cecil, Rydia, and Kain was the best.

Hated Palom and Parom though. Fat little dudes shoulda stayed stone!:mad:
Ditto. 2/4 was the first game I ever played start to finish, and those characters have always had a special place in my heart. It's too bad going back now I see the game as having such a small scope, and the characters don't seem to be as deep as I remember them. But this is definitely a game with a good enough story that it would be worthy of a remake.

Advent CHildren is kinda meh. Theres pretty much no dialouge and the story is a little stupid.

Tell you what though, it was a dissappointment

SouLeSS said:
Advent CHildren is kinda meh. Theres pretty much no dialouge and the story is a little stupid.

Tell you what though, it was a dissappointment
'

Dialouge?! :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"