Final Fantasy XIII-2

what they should do is have online multiplayer in the Colosseum, that would be cool. You battle online players with customized players or monsters.

That is reply value.............

Playing extra money for costumes to do what?

Just bought the game. So much DLC... I plan on getting the Sazh DLC and the Lightning arena battle, anything I should buy? I want the Ezio and N7 armors too.

I think you nailed all the important stuff. unless you want snow too or any of those weapon bows for serah . Maybe wait for a price drop on the other stuff. if there is ever one.

Last edited:
My brother finally got this game and I've sneaked it away for awhile. This game is like playing an episode of Doctor Who with all it's timey whimey wibbly wobbly stuff.

Square Enix Hints At Final Fantasy XIII-3

source :IGN

no one should say I didn't warn ya ll cause I did. And i'll wait for two posters on that's names start with N and H to say certain things cause they made it clear they didn't want this to happen. sorry guys.

The Meaning Of Final Fantasy XIII-2′s Lightning DLC Ending Will Come "Soon"

July 5, 2012 . 12:04pmFamitsu also asked about Final Fantasy X HD, which hasn’t been mentioned since Tokyo Game Show. “Concerning the HD conversions, there are various things we need to look into, please wait a little bit more,” Toriyama said.
source: siliconera

with the other news bout the third I for got about this.

If they're going to go this route maybe they should do sequels to some of the older titles at some point.

The only reason their doing this is cause there's the lingering plot line of Fang and Vanille needing to be freed as the character "Hope" so wants desperately to do among the others in this series. I woudln't mind more further storys of VII besides the video movies they've made besides they have had plot danglers as well. But I might be in the minority there.

I wish they put as much time and focus into Vs XIII and KH instead of continuing on with this neverending saga of XIII

Ummmmmm yeah I put up some thing on the sony side. So hope's(not the character) not all gone for versus yet. til square actually says so.

Final Fantasy XIII - 3 is a hilarious name for a game.

lol the third will be it's last. But I warned you before this will happen. lol you should just teleport into the game world and kill "Hope." It's his will to save vanille and fang that's causing your pain.

****!! FFXIII gets 3 games in it series.......and Versus is still in limbo..........boo ******* boo!!!

huh? they said Versus was still being worked on. it's just their silence made people nervous don't worry it'll still come. but you can always blame and kill "Hope" for this.

Last edited:
huh? they said Versus was still being worked on. it's just their silence made people nervous don't worry it still come. but you can always blame and kill "Hope" for this.

I know.........

hopefully, they don't just announce XIII-3 on Sept. 1st. hope they also formally announce the release date for Versus and show us more of that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"