Final Fantasy XIII-2

i just can't believe that we have to buy DLC on a game when all these DLC should already be in the game

That's what happens when you got guys in marketing for these company's that don't understand the meaning of the word recession and they would still make the same amount of money if they didn't do this.

An Early Glimpse Of Final Fantasy XIII-2′s Jihl Nabaat DLC

March 7, 2012 . 5:30pmThe Jihl Nabaat coliseum battle is due out next week, and we have a few screenshots.

source:siliconera

Last edited:
where is the best place to CP farm?

I just discovered yesterday that at Academia 400AF. You meet Ciaus after the Falcie does some voodo. The second time you see Ciaus around that same area, he says some dialogue, and he throws some monsters on the street.

If you stand on the street, you get swarmed with the same monsters like every 10 secs. After every battle, you get like 240 - 400 CP easy. the battles don't even last long, just use Ruinaga and Ruin with CMD-CMD-CMD. Quick battles with 400+ CP per 30 seconds. Not bad.

Where is the best place to CP farm?

I'm pissed. I bought the game on amazon... so i have access to the omega battle. I was expecting to have omega join my party after defeat...... NO IT DIDNNT HAPPEN. So i spent 45 minutes for nothing.. i didnt realize its like all monsters..... i have hope for the crystal to appear.

Serah and Snow should not be together

Last edited:
Watch This If You’re Having Trouble Beating Jihl Nabbat In Final Fantasy XIII-2

March 15, 2012 . 2:54amWhat’s the trick to beating her? This video suggests using a team of chocobos to whittle down Nabaat’s 781,000 HP.

source: gT
I beat the game! I feel proud when I beat a FF game. My first FF game was FFX, and I didn't know much, like the concept of farming, so I was never able to beat the final boss, because I was skipping the battles most often.

But, a couple of questions, maybe you can answer zenith16 since it looks like nobody else is here on this thread :p

Why does [blackout]Snow[/blackout] still have his brand on his arm, is that like a future DLC?

When Serah and Noel is in Academia 4XXAF, right before they enter the gate and have the conversation with Hope and his partner (forgot her name), Mog notices a certain look on the Partner's face, what was that about?

What is this "Time Reversal" mess about when ever i beat an area of all it's fragments and items?

Last edited:
Awsome

on snow and the brand.

It might still have to do with what hope said about saving [BLACKOUT]vanille and fang[/BLACKOUT]. so yes there might be future DLC or some thing along that line. we'll know when they announce it i guess.

speaking of DLC
Final Fantasy XIII-2 offers Mass Effect costume DLC in Japan

(19 minutes ago)

In addition to the Assassin's Creed crossover DLC, Final Fantasy XIII-2 will soon host some Mass Effect costumes. Starting March 27 in Japan, players will be able to outfit Serah and Noel in completely inappropriate N7 armor for 300 yen or 240 Microsoft Points. It is, at least, inappropriate in a different way from bikinis.

Though Square Enix would never release numbers (so we'll never know), we'd be surprised if this DLC took off in Japan. After all, Mass Effect 3 sold 8,142 copies there in its debut week.

I'll get back to you on the other two questions if some one else doesn't beat me to it.

Last edited:
Put Shepard and Co. in there, as a DLC Mission, where Noel and Serah travel to a parallel world, and I might actually buy it.

My sister has the game and I've been wanting to play, but I think I'll wait until I can buy those N7 armor pieces. They look so awesome.

I beat the game! I feel proud when I beat a FF game. My first FF game was FFX, and I didn't know much, like the concept of farming, so I was never able to beat the final boss, because I was skipping the battles most often.

But, a couple of questions, maybe you can answer zenith16 since it looks like nobody else is here on this thread :p

Why does [blackout]Snow[/blackout] still have his brand on his arm, is that like a future DLC?

When Serah and Noel is in Academia 4XXAF, right before they enter the gate and have the conversation with Hope and his partner (forgot her name), Mog notices a certain look on the Partner's face, what was that about?

What is this "Time Reversal" mess about when ever i beat an area of all it's fragments and items?
ok so I answered the thing on snow's brand. but i was also thinking that it might also be permanent or there was something else that wasn't completed by lighting and him and it's to be further explored by serah, him, noel and lighting in this game that's some how connected to what hope planning to do.

ok so to answer the other questions. Hopes assistant is named Alyssa Zaidelle and the reason mog noticed that look was cause both of his animal instinct and the fact may be he's a time travel device and
she's anomaly.
and felt [BLACKOUT]her intent of betrayal [/BLACKOUT] to preserve her [BLACKOUT]own life [/BLACKOUT]cause fixing the time line will result in [BLACKOUT]her being dead[/BLACKOUT] which she had discovered at that time.

On the time Reversal thing,,, I need you to elaborate more on it before I answer you. I want to make sure I answer you correctly on that one.

Last edited:
On the time Reversal thing,,, I need you to elaborate more on it before I answer you. I want to make sure I answer you correctly on that one.

Thanks for the answers man
[blackout]yeah, i was like wth when Alyssa gave that "evil" look, but i forgot that she was the one that was suppose to die and not her friend, which is why she was grieving by her friends' grave in Bresta Ruins[/blackout]

Yes, the time reversal thing. I see that you are able to "close" a gate in the Historia Crux. Whenever I beat an area, and I go back to the historia crux, a message pops up saying similiar to "Time Reversal Reveal". I'm afraid to close a gate, i never done it, but if i do, what happens?

Thanks for the answers man
[blackout]yeah, i was like wth when Alyssa gave that "evil" look, but i forgot that she was the one that was suppose to die and not her friend, which is why she was grieving by her friends' grave in Bresta Ruins[/blackout]
ok that one game me long pause. don't worry about closing it.
Yes, the time reversal thing. I see that you are able to "close" a gate in the Historia Crux. Whenever I beat an area, and I go back to the historia crux, a message pops up saying similiar to "Time Reversal Reveal". I'm afraid to close a gate, i never done it, but if i do, what happens?
With gate seals, any gate in the Historia Crux can be closed, resetting the storyline of that area to the beginning; the player still keeps their current party level and items. Closing gates allows a fully powered team to fight any previous bosses from the game with much more of an advantage.

Fighting earlier bosses with the Paradox scope active can trigger paradox endings.

all in all time is gonna change no matter what and that's the point of this game so you can close it if you want to.

I saw the ME3 costumes are on PSN and $3 each. Really? It should have been like $2 for both

$3 per costume, that is just silly............ that's lunch............

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Ultros Battle DLC Gameplay - Take on Ultros and Typhon with DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2.
plat_ps3_default.gif
plat_xb360_default.gif

new.gif

Posted 31 mins ago

source: gT

I beat the game, got maybe 137/160 fragments............

I have a question for everybody, is anybody buying the DLC to fight battles? I mean..... why..... and if you get the chance to have the monster/character join your party.... what's the point if you already beat the game.

I already leveled both Serah and Noel to Level 99 for all roles....... so unless there is another boss other than Ciaus that is somehow appearing in the game, why would i spend money to hopefully get a crystal drop for a character like Lightning to join my party?

The reason for DLc has always been for replay value. and it's work they chose to put more into if they haven't finished with or have started or for number of other reason's it just wasn't in the game.

How ever as you said unless there's some thing new like a new villain or it add's some thing different like say to the story it's not important or some thing new game play wise. The other reason at least to the maker's it's so you don't sell the game back. they don't like hearing their game was sold back cause they don't get paid in royalty's like others in the entertainment industry like movies , music and and tv. it was mentioned on Xplay. I'm not fully clear on the details, but it was partly due to the sell back your game to buy another one that was the cause of it. so they say. I'm also guessing the retailer sends the products back to the makers of the game. they don't want to be stuck with that stuff. same's true for the makers who sent them away in the first place so they can get paid.

Let's hope these thing's their putting out Dlc wise is worth it.

Last edited:
Finally, Some Free Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC
April 5, 2012 . 12:20amOn April 10th, the Assassin’s Creed Ezio hoodie for Noel will be available for 300 yen or 240 Microsoft Points ($3). Serah will get a costume designed by AKB48 member Yuko Oshima too, which will be released on the same day for free.

and in even ore recent news

Gilgamesh Is Packing Heat For His Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fight

. April 5, 2012 . 8:25amGilgamesh comes from Final Fantasy V and it looks like he brought a few of his tricks from Dissidia 012. In addition to swords, Gilgamesh has a rocket launcher and machine guns.

source:siliconera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"