Days of Future Past First Class ACTORS Thread [new proyects, interviews, quotes...]

hugh-jackman-gym-workout-04102013-08-580x435.jpg
hugh-jackman-gym-workout-04102013-13-580x435.jpg

hugh-jackman-gym-workout-04102013-17-435x580.jpg
hugh-jackman-gym-workout-04102013-07-435x580.jpg

My mistake re the cage scene, I guess I got it backwards!

Woah between the inclined DB press (looks like 25lbs Dumb bells), Bench press (looks like 40lbs?) and Leg raises, looks like I'm doing the same routine Hugh's doing...BUT WHY AM I NOT AS BIG AS HUGH??!?? :huh: :oldrazz:

Yea. Also I'm not paid to do any of this. LOL

Michael Fassbender's proyect in 2015, Assassin's Creed will be released in May 22, 2015!

That's based on a video game right?

Movies based on video games tend to be dodgy rather than not, but we'll see.

bryan is following a new player in twiter. JPFerreri. Mean? Something?.
JP Ferreri @ JPFerreri May 8
Yay sign my contract next Monday!

after seeing some pics and videos of him, I dont see him at all as part of this franchise, or as a x-man.

So I hope this is just Singer meeting actors here and there :D

JP is a Broadway actor (never thought I'd see him in this thread, hahah!).

Bryan and Nick were/are in NYC right now. I'm sure they hit up a few bars, nothing more.

Phase 4 Films acquired all U.S. and Canadian rights to writer-director Shana Betz’s feature directorial debut Free Ride. The film stars Anna Paquin, Cam Gigandet, Drea De Matteo, Liana Liberato, Jeff Hephner, Brit Morgan and Ava Acres. Scripted by Betz, the film is produced by Susan Dynner, Cerise Hallam Larkin, Chris Swinney and Paquin, and executive produced by Mark Larkin and Stephen Moyer. This is the first film production from Paquin and Moyer’s new production company CASM. Phase 4 will release the film later this year in theaters and on demand. Paquin and Moyer star together in HBO’s True Blood. Set in the 1970s and based on her life story, Betz’s accomplished directorial debut is a provocative crime thriller: Paquin plays a single mother who moves to Florida with her daughters in search of a better life but gets pulled into the high-stakes drug-trade business.

“Shana Betz has written and directed a poignant and gripping film anchored by a powerful performance by Anna Paquin,” says Phase 4′s Barry Meyerowitz. “We look forward to working with Shana, and the entire cast and producing team to bring this film to audiences.”

“It’s always very exciting to discover talented writers and directors at the beginning of their careers. Based on the life story of Shana Betz, our writer-director, Free Ride tells an emotionally intense story of survival, and the lengths a mother will go to, to take care of her children,” said Paquin. ”This was a story we felt passionately needed to be told. We are thrilled that Phase 4 is as excited about the film as we are and look forward to working with them.”

Phase 4′s Larry Greenberg and Katharyn Howe did the deal with Paradigm’s Nick LoPiccolo and attorney Ron Levin. Featured Artists Agency’s Brian Dreyfuss reps Betz and was heavily involved in packaging the movie. Cargo Entertainment is handling international sales.
Source: DEADLINE http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/cannes-phase-4-acquires-u-s-canadian-on-anna-paquin-pic-free-ride/

I'm so excited! It sounds very promising and Anna always tops her game in indies. I hope it has a wide release.

P.S.: I was looking for a thread for the OT CAST, but I couldn't find one so I posted here.

good news, would be awesome if Anna got at least an Oscar nom after all these years.

Now more interested in the movie. Thanks4p

good news, would be awesome if Anna got at least an Oscar nom after all these years.

Now more interested in the movie. Thanks4p

you don't need an oscar to prove your acting ability. And Anna already has one, and she got it at such a young age as well.

I agree, even Meryl Strep agrees :hrt::hrt::hrt:

"Anna Paquin made a film called 'Margaret' that very few people have seen. Again, in any other year, it would have won every single award,"
http://www.thelocal.de/lifestyle/20120215-40751.html#.UZoZvaKeOSo

And she said it the year she won the Oscar for The Iron Lady. I swear if I was Anna, I would print those words in a shirt and I would wear it all day. LOL

JP is a Broadway actor (never thought I'd see him in this thread, hahah!).

Bryan and Nick were/are in NYC right now. I'm sure they hit up a few bars, nothing more.

They also saw Matilda (according to Bryan's Twitter), which has at least two former Newsies in the cast.

Thayne and Ryan! Still need to see Matilda. :)

She looks amazing!

Gonna get a lot of quotes from her in the next 24 hours.

Interview with Ellen Page

http://collider.com/ellen-page-x-men-days-of-future-past-interview/

Totally, people are very excited. Bryan is filming in 3D, using simul-cam, all that stuff. What’s it like for you? Because obviously, the first two X-Men were not 3D.

PAGE: Yeah, I’ve never done a 3D movie.

Exactly, so what’s it been like?

PAGE: It’s pretty wild. Just the cameras are massive, and it’s interesting to talk to Bryan, because him expressing, just as like a film nerd, the difference and the challenges of shooting 2D vs. 3D, that’s just an interesting thing to know about. But also, just when you’re on the side watching the monitor, obviously they have 3D monitor screens for hair and makeup people and everyone watching, it just looks so incredible. It does. Obviously, combining the old cast and the new cast this movie is going to be epic in scope.

When did you first hear that you were going to be asked to be in it? Was it something that you knew for a while?

PAGE: No, I didn’t know for that long. I knew they were kind of doing it, but I didn’t expect it. I didn’t expect to play Kitty Pryde again, so when that came up and I met with Bryan, because I didn’t work with Bryan I worked with Brett Ratner, it was just awesome. I feel so grateful to be back.

Because I got to tell you, it’s based on a comic that’s very popular.

PAGE: I know.

And she’s kind of a big part of the comic, just throwing that out there. When you heard the title, did anyone tell you,”You’re probably going to be asked to come back”?

PAGE: No, because I’m going to be perfectly honest I was never really into comic books as a kid. So when the first X-Men popped up it was awesome because that was the first time I read about Kitty Pryde and thought she was awesome and wanted to do it obviously. No, I really did not. Really,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"