First time posting art.

O'Haire said:
scan.d48.jpg

Did this for my Mom last year. I got her to scan it for me since I never did the first time. Turned out okay. His mouth is a little meh though.
Yeah his mouth seems a little small, still great though.

...Bale's better.:D

hey o hare did you win the superman contest last month? i don't think i voted but you would have been the top of my votes. great shading. me i always had a hard time with contrast, especially with my darks.

rscal said:
hey o hare did you win the superman contest last month? i don't think i voted but you would have been the top of my votes. great shading. me i always had a hard time with contrast, especially with my darks.
Yep he won, had my vote.

Spidey.60b.jpg

Here is an update. Haven't been working on it much until today. I'll do the details on the webs last.

PI5Send100.jpg

Going to fix some stuff. Then I will finish with the webs. Although I think I might leave them alone so they stand out. I am going to leave the eyes white though. They will look better that way IMO.

O'Haire said:
Nah I just take stuff I like and try and draw it.

PI5Send3.jpg

Found this. Did it last year before Batman Begins came out.

YOU ARE A GOD!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :up: :up: :up:

O'Haire said:
PI5Send100.jpg

Going to fix some stuff. Then I will finish with the webs. Although I think I might leave them alone so they stand out. I am going to leave the eyes white though. They will look better that way IMO.

I'm impressed with you patience. You are a master with pencils. Superb.:up:

PI5Send1V.jpg

Got the urge to draw V while watching V For Vendetta. Started this yesterday. Finished this morning. Didn't think I would get it done so fast. :eek:

i havent seen that movie yet, but that looks awesome

O'Haire said:
PI5Send1V.jpg

Got the urge to draw V while watching V For Vendetta. Started this yesterday. Finished this morning. Didn't think I would get it done so fast. :eek:
AAAHHHH! dude i love that movie and your drawing rocks!!! spidy looks great too

SupermanReturns.jpg

Haven't done anything since the V pic. So I did this Superman to get back into the swing of things. I'm thinking of doing a space like background. Not too sure.

Great stuff man. Yeah, I'd be very curious to see what you do with the background. Any specific ideas, or just open space?

Awesome as is, can't wait to see it with the background.:up:

Juggertha said:
Any specific ideas, or just open space?

I love the shot of him in the movie when he was up in space listening for trouble. So I might just do something like that since it looks like he is listening.

Not sure yet if I want to add anything.

we need more updates from you. ur stuff is too good.

wow dosen't even do these pictures justice.This is some great stuff.Good for you have any ironman ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"