Flamer Discussion Thread

*snuggles her Spidey plushie* Thank you!

I can't wait!

Smalll update to the pastiche,nothing special.

When the hell is this thing getting updated.? Man, you're just lazy.;) :D
Says the man who hasn't posted a fan fic in months

Its laziness and the fact that I've been feeling like crap these last few days.I wont make any promises about when I'll update,but I'll try and get on it ASAP.I would just prefer to do large chunks since I've waited a long time since the last bit.We'll see how things go,if I start feeling any better.

Excelsior

Abaddon said:
Its laziness and the fact that I've been feeling like crap these last few days.I wont make any promises about when I'll update,but I'll try and get on it ASAP.I would just prefer to do large chunks since I've waited a long time since the last bit.We'll see how things go,if I start feeling any better.

Excelsior

Excuses, excuses. Just Slagging you my man. My excuse is I've been busy with my wife. ;)

Haha,when can we expect another Road Trip?

Okay. About, you know, me. You can decide what. I was thinking, maybe you could creater a race called "RPers," who are the people who post on the RPG threads. They have the power to alter reality in a limited capacity with their creativity.

I could include as part of the High School. It'll give Twy something more to do.

Cool. I'd like to be a student. What do you think of the RPer idea?

..Like I don't have enough to do already. :o

The Question said:
Cool. I'd like to be a student. What do you think of the RPer idea?

I don't think I'll work it in as a race,but rather a pastime for students. I'm doing the same for Survivor. And to some extent all Hypers have the ability to alter reality,but I'll be presenting the RPers a bit differently. I think I'll give them something like the Danger Room.:o

it'd just be funny to me if the danger room was a just a room with a table and 12 sided dice in it. perhaps a huge 12 sided die.

Nice update but this episode doesn't have any Larry. Every episode needs Larry. Its just like John Glover on Smallville, I make the show that much better.

Abba...you need to make it regular font and space it out..it's really hard to read. :(

Also...it needs more....ME!

*beams*

*muah* *muah* Ta-ta!

Check out the new format and let me know what you think.

Danalys said:
oh no my genitals :eek:.

Can you imagine?!:eek:

LarryLegend said:
Oh and more Larry. It needs more Larry. Larry and hot chicks.

I wouldn't worry about either of those things...;)

LarryLegend said:
Nice update but this episode doesn't have any Larry. Every episode needs Larry. Its just like John Glover on Smallville, I make the show that much better.

Meanwhile he miraculously survived last night episode which is ridiculous. But my opinion is biased.:o

twylight said:
Abba...you need to make it regular font and space it out..it's really hard to read. :(

Also...it needs more....ME!

*beams*

*muah* *muah* Ta-ta!

No, no, no. Not more twylight, more Larry L a r r y, Larry. ;)

Abaddon said:
Meanwhile he miraculously survived last night episode which is ridiculous. But my opinion is biased.:o

What, you haven't survived being thrown into a car at 80 mph? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"