Flight 93 (September 11th) Trailer

JLBats said:
Hasn't it been proven that it's virtually impossible to use your cell phone on a plane the way the people on Flight 93 supposedly did?

yep, check those links I posted above.

Its almost comical how the media propogated a story about "heroic passengers fighting the terrorists," as if this was a ready-made movie plot! I guess the reality is just a little too scary to swallow, eh?

Calvin said:
I thought you just couldn't use them on takeoff and landing?
No that's a requirement put into effect to stop strong radio signals from causing any mischief with the aircraft.

It is possible to use cellphones on planes, although you'll find that it cuts out constantly as the connection has to flick from tower to tower as you fly past.

I don't understand how some guys with box cutters managed to hijack a plane.

And that's the whole porblem. This movie will define what happened in the eyes on many who see it.

Gamma Ray said:
It's called intimidation. They were able to control individuals by tapping each individual's fear. Presented with the prospect of become the next individual to have their throat slit they simply opted to obey.

It is weird though isn't it? Four guys with knives managing to overcome a whole planeload of people. Had the passengers banded together on all of the planes they probably would have overcome the attackers instead.

WarBlade said:
It is weird though isn't it? Four guys with knives managing to overcome a whole planeload of people. Had the passengers banded together on all of the planes they probably would have overcome the attackers instead.

Lets just remember to live and learn.

I think it's too soon but i'll probably still go see it...maybe. That trailer made me feel VERY uncomfortable and yet I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Gamma Ray said:

The whole operation took two years to plan, the terrorists flew flights before to get down the routines and when the perfect time is to attack, small passenger load, they were all in first class with a few other passengers, they started yelling, killed a man in front of the first class passengers with just a box cutter giving them the psychogical advantage. Then they stormed the cabin, killed the pilots, and paged the plane.

Lobster Charlie said:
yep, check those links I posted above.

Its almost comical how the media propogated a story about "heroic passengers fighting the terrorists," as if this was a ready-made movie plot! I guess the reality is just a little too scary to swallow, eh?

So they fabricated the flight recorder, taped phone conversations and the victims family memebers went along with this lie?

slinger said:
So they fabricated the flight recorder, taped phone conversations and the victims family memebers went along with this lie?

I'm not saying it happened, but I am saying don't rule out anything. You've heard of Operation Northwood.

Yeah, google Operation Northwoods and prepared to be shocked and awed, the real way.

I don't know for sure what happened, but I wouldn't put it past the military industrial complex to fabricate whatever story they need to manipulate the masses into rallying behind their plans.

Lobster Charlie said:
Yeah, google Operation Northwoods and prepared to be shocked and awed, the real way.

I don't know for sure what happened, but I wouldn't put it past the military industrial complex to fabricate whatever story they need to manipulate the masses into rallying behind their plans.

It's happened time and time again. Hitler lead Germany into war by similar false flag methods.

Seems like the movie was made to keep the ones who know the truth quite, and its a movie, will reach alot of people making them once again believe in patriotic bul**** and the government is a vicitm.

100%? Those reviewers are probably just being respectful. Who's really going to nay say this movie? :confused:

Anyway, what's the music in the TV spots? It sounds pretty kickass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"