Flight 93 - What really happened?

Carter said:
Don't let things like evidence get in the way of your theories
Yeah exactly. As long as you can say we're all a bunch a annanuki I guess whatever bullsh** you wanna spout its prefectly fine. The 9/11 commission was conducted by Bush's opponents, not his supporters. And furthermore if you do read it you'd realize its not an argument, its a series of findings and evidence.

Oh, they will still revert to Loose Change as being the truth.

Bad Superman said:
IMO, Flight 93 was overtaken by passengers and as a "precautionary measure" it was shot down by a military jet over Pennsylvania. The wreckage was dispersed over an 8 mile distance and there was very little wreckage found on the crash site.

That's how I see it.

I'm not normally one to give into conspiracy theories, but that's how I see it.

I am not a conspiracy theorist...I just don't think what the government said was true in its entirity. And a lot of people have put counter evidence out there just like they did in the moon landing, JFK, etc... However, it is still too soon for a lot of people to go out there and start refuting the accounts of Flight 93. Why? Because people have couth and don't want to take any glory away from those innocent victims that lost their lives on 9/11.

Bullseye said:
How in the hell did all the conpiracy theories about this get started anyway.
Because most people don't research stuff on their own and tend to fall for the typical Television mentality of the world. People like David Icke prey off people who don't bother to validate things for themselves. Its called straw man. They take a misrepresented argument and argue against it. Its quiet easy to do in this day and age since most people don't get facts they get opinion off of television.

What BadSuperman said was true. How can a crashing plane break up and crash over an 8 mile distance. When a plane is shot down...pieces break off as the plane falls to the ground. The large chunk of it is at a central crash site while the other, smaller broken off pieces are spread out behind its trajectory.

I'm sure it wasn't true in it's entirety, and it's probably for reasons of national security. The government is incredibly secretive.
I'm also sure though that generally, it's correct and truthful.

Don't believe claims about holographic airplanes. And the word of somebody who spouts off such ideas should probably be ignored.

ShadowBoxing said:
Because most people don't research stuff on their own and tend to fall for the typical Television mentality of the world. People like David Icke prey off people who don't bother to validate things for themselves. Its called straw man. They take a misrepresented argument and argue against it. Its quiet easy to do in this day and age since most people don't get facts they get opinion off of television.
Actually a straw man argument is one that an opponent sets up to easily break down and make the other look foolish.

chaseter said:
Actually a straw man argument is one that an opponent sets up to easily break down and make the other look foolish.
Right thats exactly what I said. You take an existing arguement and then argue against its misrepresentation

A straw man (or straw dog[1]) argument is a rhetorical technique based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

and yes you wouldn't set up a hard to refute straw man.

ShadowBoxing said:
Right thats exactly what I said. You take an existing arguement and then argue against its misrepresentation

A straw man (or straw dog[1]) argument is a rhetorical technique based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

a yes you wouldn't set up a hard to refute straw man.
K...I thought you meant something else:)

We had studied arguments in COMS this semster...booooring.

chaseter said:
What BadSuperman said was true. How can a crashing plane break up and crash over an 8 mile distance. When a plane is shot down...pieces break off as the plane falls to the ground. The large chunk of it is at a central crash site while the other, smaller broken off pieces are spread out behind its trajectory.

I'll look into this and post a response later

Cockpit recordings of Flight 93 go against the shot down claim.

And when a plane makes a steep dive at 600mph that crashes and creates a huge ****ing hole/crater in the ground, it is likely for plane parts to be scattered far from the crash.

Bullseye said:
Cockpit recordings of Flight 93 go against the shot down claim.

And when a plane makes a steep dive at 600mph that crashes and creates a huge ****ing crater in the ground, it is likely for plane parts to be scattered far from the crash.
8 miles...no. Maybe a few hundred yards but not miles.

I still say the cockpit recording goes against the shoot down theory.

Bad Superman said:
IMO the 9/11 Report is as truthful as the Warren Comission Report.

I love their new "Magic Plane" theory... :rolleyes:

Don;t you all watch the news? Turn on channel 24 about 5 years ago and youll see what happened.

Bullseye said:
I still say the cockpit recording goes against the shoot down theory.

The cockpit recording could easily have been faked, and saying over and over again that it "goes against the shoot down theory" doesn't change the fact that the evidence points towards the plane being shot down. You can't argue with debris being found over 8 miles...

TheSumOfGod said:
The cockpit recording could easily have been faked, and saying over and over again that it "goes against the shoot down theory" doesn't change the fact that the evidence points towards the plane being shot down. You can't argue with debris being found over 8 miles...
I really need to do something about that Goblin that comes into my room at night rearranges my stuff and them puts it back.

Bad Superman said:
My favorite is the lone gunman theory. :D

Just the fact that the wings of the planes didn't immediately sheer off and fall unto the street below when they hit the Twin Towers at full speed is proof that those planes either A) had been modified somehow, or B) weren't even there. The planes and their wings passed through the steel beams of the buildings as if they were passing through air, as if they didn't even exist...

Nothing was faked. Enter reality some day.
It's like some people want or need to believe in these things.

It's like the kids who come around here thinking they can be Batman. Children who feel that they need to live in this fantasy world where there is an evil mastermind behind everything or where you can really become a superhero.

^Dude, whatever you write doesn't appear on my screen, remember? :rolleyes: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"