The Dark Knight Rises Flub in the final fight?

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
Hey buddies, a quick question:
Is it true that in the final battle of TDKR there's a scene where Batman "punches in the air" and a guy falls down? Talking about bad choreography?
A stupid guy claimed this on a forum.
Tell me. Thanks.

The stupid guy is somewhat right but it's not not the final battle and not necessarily punching the air. They do take some spills without being touched.

3666356-138689442368.gif

ShrillForsakenGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nla3zu6v3f1r9pt1so1_500.gif

I thought "Flub" was just some portmanteau of "Fight Club" :o

The stupid guy is somewhat right but it's not not the final battle and not necessarily punching the air. They do take some spills without being touched.

3666356-138689442368.gif

ShrillForsakenGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nla3zu6v3f1r9pt1so1_500.gif
The first one got shot and the second one was hit by a gun I’m pretty sure

It’s funny how I never spot these things but I always spot the lazy editing in the trilogy like at the end of Begins, the camera is on Bale’s reaction while Katie is talking but you can clearly see Katie’s lips aren’t moving for close to 5 seconds. Or at the end of Rises, at Wayne Manor (the funeral). A shot of JGL’s reaction, no dialogue, but you clearly see Oldman’s lips moving.

Editing is the worst offence in Nolan’s trilogy. Sure, the fight choreography isn’t the best, but it’s the editing that makes things much worse.

The first one got shot and the second one was hit by a gun I’m pretty sure

Right.

The stupid guy was wrong. The choreography is great.

We can always pretend someone just slides and falls down, that's on the Roof Fight Scene, where a guy just falls down without a reason.

I rewatched the final battle of TDKR and there's no istance where Batman punches the air or so.

Batarangs took those guys out, duh.

Not the only flub in this movie. Not by a longshot jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"