Football (Soccer)

I haven’t got the Arsenal game on. How are they doing? Getting forward enough?
Throwing lots forward now but cant create a clear cut chance yet, getting a bit scrappy now as both sides getting tense.

Bayern through by the single goal win tonight. Arsenal had some chances but couldnt convert any tonight and the germans make it through. Not sure City or Madrid will be too worried about Bayern though didnt look amazing tonight but still they are in the semi.

City Real going into extra time, Arsenal out, Bayern through to the semis.

We've been extremely lackluster, City dominant throughout...Another half to go.

Looks like pens it is. :csad:
GJy-LLd0-X0-AAcax-N.jpg

1-0 City. Alvarez scores but Ederson saves from Modric.

Bernardo Silva with a ****e penalty right into the keeper’s arms. Bellingham scored, Kovacic missed, Foden scored. Advantage Real.

Ederson scores like a striker. Now Rudiger for the kick that could win it.

City out!! Wow dont think anyone saw no English sides in the semi's after the first leg.

No trebles this year.

That’s game. Rudiger scores and that means a Real Bayern semi. Today’s games not on the same level as we’ve had to date in the QFs but still an amazing round and hopefully the semis can live up to this.

That Bernardo Silva pen was so bizzare and really shifted the momentum of the shoot out. I guess Haaland was taken off for an injury, why wasnt he on to take one at the end?

Madrid v Bayern
Dortmund v PSG

Very tricky to pick the winner out of who is left. Madrid probably slight favourites with their history you would say but could be anyone, maybe PSG finally get the monkey of their back? great chance for them to reach another final anyway though Dortmund will not fear anyone now after yesterday. Should be a fun run to the final now, English sides come up short this time. Makes the Prem run in that bit more tense now Arsenal and City have suffered a set back, wonder who will deal with it better.

Celebrated so much the power went out. :funny: Two of our best players coming up clutch for the W, fantastic moment for Rudiger!! VAMOS Madrid! Props again to City tho, truly thought we were in trouble. LUNIN had 8 saves to his name tonight, big game player. :clap:

4 and a half years in the job.
Close to £700m spent.
Bottled everything 3 years running now.

Arteta ain’t the guy. :down

Madrid v Bayern
Dortmund v PSG

Very tricky to pick the winner out of who is left. Madrid probably slight favourites with their history you would say but could be anyone, maybe PSG finally get the monkey of their back? great chance for them to reach another final anyway though Dortmund will not fear anyone now after yesterday. Should be a fun run to the final now, English sides come up short this time. Makes the Prem run in that bit more tense now Arsenal and City have suffered a set back, wonder who will deal with it better.
Yep, and Liverpool and West Ham likely going out today. City, Liverpool and Villa had been favourites for the 3 Euro trophies. The PL and La Liga have had a terrible season in Europe right when it counts more with the extra CL place. Looks like Italy and Germany will get it.

That Bernardo Silva pen was so bizzare and really shifted the momentum of the shoot out. I guess Haaland was taken off for an injury, why wasnt he on to take one at the end?
Looks like he miscalculated or adjusted late and got caught in 2 minds with it resulting in one of the lamest looking penalties in a while. :D

Yeah, KDB also went off. Pep said they both asked to come off so must have been injured to at least some extent. KDB’s replacement Kovacic also missed a pen.

I'd like a Real Madrid vs PSG final so that we can call it the Mbappe Bowl.

In all seriousness, I hope Dortmund wins the tournament though

Yep, and Liverpool and West Ham likely going out today. City, Liverpool and Villa had been favourites for the 3 Euro trophies. The PL and La Liga have had a terrible season in Europe right when it counts more with the extra CL place. Looks like Italy and Germany will get it.
Yeah I guess this means 5th isnt going to be getting CL now with both sides going out before the semi's? Certainly cant help our chances anyway. As you say not great timing.

Chelsea v City at the weekend in the FA cup semi is going to be very interesting now. Chelsea in great form now and will have a lot of confidence going in, City will need to pick themselves up quickly. Another huge game but this time going in a little more disappointed than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"