• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Football (Soccer)

I wonder if he will..............

Slot straight in.

Seriously the jokes will right themselves with this one.

giphy.gif

No Rashford or Henderson in latest England squad.

Goalkeepers: Dean Henderson (Crystal Palace), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal), James Trafford (Burnley)

Defenders: Jarrad Branthwaite (Everton), Lewis Dunk (Brighton & Hove Albion), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Marc Guehi (Crystal Palace), Ezri Konsa (Aston Villa), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Jarell Quansah (Liverpool), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Kieran Trippier (Newcastle United), Kyle Walker (Manchester City)

Midfielders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid), Conor Gallagher (Chelsea), Curtis Jones (Liverpool), Kobbie Mainoo (Manchester United), Declan Rice (Arsenal), Adam Wharton (Crystal Palace)

Forwards: Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United), Eberechi Eze (Crystal Palace), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Anthony Gordon (Newcastle United), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Bayern Munich), James Maddison (Tottenham Hotspur), Cole Palmer (Chelsea), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Ivan Toney (Brentford), Ollie Watkins (Aston

Oh damn, wasn’t expecting this. Chelsea were improving a lot.

Pochettino leaves Chelsea by mutual consent
Mauricio Pochettino leaves Chelsea by mutual consent after just one season in charge
Odd timing, thought he had got them going in the right direction. European football when it never looked on the cards all season. Interesting moves though, opens up a poisition now and could be the start of a merry-go-round. Wonder who takes that position as its a massive job.

I could see Kroos staying for at least one more season.
Well this aged poorly.

93537.gif

Toni Kroos, the maestro announces he will retire after the Euros. Was totally shocked by the news. Kroos has always been one of my favorites to watch, a pleasure to witness his football. A Madridista to the core and amazing years of service and consistency he's given us, he no doubt leaves as one of the greatest players in our history. Still wild to me...all the more reason to go for number 15 now, vamos. :clap:

Last edited:
Well this aged poorly.

93537.gif

Toni Kroos, the maestro announces he will retire after the Euros. Was totally shocked by the news. Kroos has always been one of my favorites to watch, a pleasure to witness his football. A Madridista to the core and amazing years of service and consistency he's given us, he no doubt leaves as one of the greatest players in our history. Still wild to me...all the more reason to go for number 15 now, vamos. :clap:

A great for sure. How many years has he been at the club?

Atalanta take the lead in the Europa League against Leverkusen. Leverkusen have scored so many late goals that they will want a lead going into the final few minutes.

Would be rather funny if ten Hag and Poch just end up swapping clubs. :hehe:
Poch going to Utd kind of makes sense given they were likely in for him before, but I'm not sure what Chelsea are thinking booting Poch just as Chelsea started recovering well. Who are they thinking is available and significantly better? Plus the instability of a manager change once one has settled in unless the incoming one is obviously better.

Lookman scores a great foal for 2-0! Nice skills and then a top class finish. He has both goals in the final! Leverkusen careless to give the ball away in the buildup.

Leverkusen dream is dying it seems here. Atalanta rampant at the moment, Bayern cant seem to cope with them so far.

What a third goal by Lookman!!

3-0 Atalanta, Lookman completes his hattrick in style. Boom.

Oh damn, wasn’t expecting this. Chelsea were improving a lot.

Pochettino leaves Chelsea by mutual consent
Mauricio Pochettino leaves Chelsea by mutual consent after just one season in charge

Didn't see that coming, since the turn of the year Chelsea have been gradually growing & improving, hence why they went from I think it was 12th or 13th all the way up to 6th.

Couldn't name you another manager currently available that I'd rate higher than Pochettino so it will be very interesting to see who they get to replace him.

Kompany to Bayern feels kinda like a joke. If you're Leverkusen or Dortmund you're really rubbing your hands at the prospect of winning Bundesliga next year. Harry Kane really joined Bayern at the wrong time. :D

Kompany to Bayern feels kinda like a joke. If you're Leverkusen or Dortmund you're really rubbing your hands at the prospect of winning Bundesliga next year. Harry Kane really joined Bayern at the wrong time. :D
Haha. Poor guy. I like him compared to many other footballers and want him to win something one day.

Incredible achievement. To have achieved what Xabi Alonso has with a "lesser" German side, deserves massive recognition.

I hope they can avoid what happened in recent years to EtH's Ajax & resist big clubs coming trying to poach several of their players in a single summer. If he can keep this group together, strengthen & do well next season he could have his pick of the jobs in world football, will have truly cemented himself as the next potential top coaching talent on the horizon, if he hasn't already done that with his incredible run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"