For Those Who Hated Raimi's Version!

DACMAN

The Spidey Fan
Reaction score
CELEBRATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H229IlRnzA

YEAH BABY!!! WE'LL FINALLY GET A FUNNY SPIDER-MAN FROM THE COMICS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BEING ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:up:

:spidey::sym::otto::liz::bomb:

on a side note, sorry to all those who loved him...:(

Last edited:
spiderman.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H229IlRnzA

Raimi,I hated you cause you made Harry a freakin clown.A paintball mask,a snow board?I'm glad you are off the spidey franchise,cause you were screwing it up.

Hahahah.

I'm glad there's the potential for Spidey to be done right finally.

Hey, I give Raimi "Props" for SM1 and SM2. Yes, they could of been a LOT better, but they could of ALSO been a LOT Worse too.

So Raimi... no hard feelings, and I will look for your X-Mas card in the mail next year. :woot:

Sorry... couldn't resist... but seriously.. :up: for Raimi for SM1 and SM2. Not 2 thumbs up.. but definitely one.

Thanks Sam!

BUT NOW.. ON to much MUCH Better.

Maybe you guys should be *****ing about Sony and not Raimi.

Maybe will finally get a spider-man who keeps his mask on now.

And for those "LOVERS OF SOME and ALL RAIMI"... please remember that Spider-Man is the star.. NOT the director.

There are plenty of good directors with vision, that would sell their Mama to get a chance at this Franchise.. ESPECIALLY with the Sweet Love of God ... "REBOOT BABBBYYY"!!! :up: :up:

You guys will be begging for Raimi to come back when the new movie comes out Robert Pattinson as Peter Parker lol

/\... Don't Hold your Breath.. Blue Man.. unless your trying out for Avatar 2 that is. :woot:

IN YOUR FACE EVERYONE THAT SAID IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!!!

Mask on, funny on, monotone gone.

I like how you all assume this reboot will be perfect.

I thought the same thing reading the first post.

I hope for the best, of course. This is their chance of making Spidey even better and more true to the character.

I like how you all assume this reboot will be perfect.

I think we're all thinking, at least it can't be as bad as Spider-Man 3. And people learn from their mistakes. Such as letting Raimi plot and write SM3.

And 100 bucks says we see more quips. 100 bucks.

I think we're all thinking, at least it can't be as bad as Spider-Man 3. And people learn from their mistakes. Such as letting Raimi plot and write SM3.

Yeah, you and your opinion of Spidey 3. We all know it. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean NO ONE liked it. Because frankly, from what I can tell it's pretty well liked. Alot of people agree it's not on par with 1 and 2 to them, but it's "okay". Only people I see hating it are the hardcore fanboys that just can't be happy.

And keep your $100. No way you'd actually do it. All talk.

wait, I thought you said you liked Spider-Man 3? yup.:o

You don't know if they're going to make the reboot funnier.

You don't know anything about it at this point at all.

All you're doing is cluttering up the board like a little immature child who doesn't pick up his toys.

There's hope for this franchise now!Can't wait for more news.:up:

DACMAN, you're why I revisit these boards...your epic failure at trolling.

I love it! Simply love it!

wait, I thought you said you liked Spider-Man 3? yup.:o

I said the fact it's Spider-Man had me find things about it I loved. It is Spider-Man after all. I have all three blurays. Overall I was disappointed. For every 1 thing I loved, there were 2 that I hated. Raimi wrote, directed, and plotted the third film which was the worst. I'm glad he's gone. And Tobey wasn't terrible but there are people out there who can do a MUUUUCH better job as Peter and not ask for 50 million.

NO MORE CHEESE!!! WOHOO!

You don't know if they're going to make the reboot funnier.

You don't know anything about it at this point at all.

All you're doing is cluttering up the board like a little immature child who doesn't pick up his toys.
Greatly said! :applaud:applaud:applaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"