For Those Who Hated Raimi's Version!

I said the fact it's Spider-Man had me find things about it I loved. It is Spider-Man after all. I have all three blurays. Overall I was disappointed. For every 1 thing I loved, there were 2 that I hated. Raimi wrote, directed, and plotted the third film which was the worst. I'm glad he's gone. And Tobey wasn't terrible but there are people out there who can do a MUUUUCH better job as Peter and not ask for 50 million.

NO MORE CHEESE!!! WOHOO!

You come off as someone who hates it 100% dude. This thread proves it. You either
A) Like Spidey 3 more than you're letting on
or B) (more likely) Just want to sound like iyou do so you can back out of the troll argument by saying "nuh uh!"

I said the fact it's Spider-Man had me find things about it I loved. It is Spider-Man after all. I have all three blurays. Overall I was disappointed. For every 1 thing I loved, there were 2 that I hated. Raimi wrote, directed, and plotted the third film which was the worst. I'm glad he's gone. And Tobey wasn't terrible but there are people out there who can do a MUUUUCH better job as Peter and not ask for 50 million.

NO MORE CHEESE!!! WOHOO!

Ok, so since I love TDK, that gives me the right to go around, creating NOLAN SUCKZ IT'S TOO DARK LAWLZ threads, but I still liked it, so it's fine. Yeah...spamming ftl :whatever:

When did Tobey ask for 50 million? How does DAC know all of this!

If I didn't know any better. DACMAN wants Spider-Man movies to be a comedy...

When did Tobey ask for 50 million? How does DAC know all of this!

cause apparently, DACMAN >>> Us fickle, pathetic Raimi Fans. Apparently the mods feel that way too, or this stupid azz thread would be done with too.

You don't know if they're going to make the reboot funnier.

You don't know anything about it at this point at all.

All you're doing is cluttering up the board like a little immature child who doesn't pick up his toys.

We know it will take place in high school which is a plus. And after SM3, all you can do is move up.

And there is no need to be offensive. I understand some of you guys are upset. But...you have to understand that some of us are celebrating Christmas, again. So you're hate, you know what, your hate just bounces off me. That's right. It bounces off me and makes me stronger, and happier that they're rebooting it. Because otherwise I couldn't say "IN YOUR FACE!"

And I can guarantee he will quip more. GUARANTEE!

Ok, so since I love TDK, that gives me the right to go around, creating NOLAN SUCKZ IT'S TOO DARK LAWLZ threads, but I still liked it, so it's fine. Yeah...spamming ftl :whatever:

You know, here's the real question. Why did you click on this thread when you knew what you'd be getting into? BOOYAH!

Man, I'm so happy.

You know, here's the real question. Why did you click on this thread when you knew what you'd be getting into? BOOYAH!

Man, I'm so happy.

Here is another good question, why did you feel the need to make another We Dislike Raimi thread?

Man, I'm so happy.

Uh...you're happy? You realize no one here really likes you? You're being rude and immature. Hell, there's even a thread making fun of your silly shenanigans.

Man, I'm so happy.

Quite possibly the same reason you troll and spam like no other. BOOYAH.

Uh...you're happy? You realize no one here really likes you? You're being rude and immature. Hell, there's even a thread making fun of your silly shenanigans.

I'm famous. Awesome.

But if I'm seriously coming off as rude, I apologize. That isn't my intent.

Man I'm happy. Gotta get off though. I work tomorrow. But seriously why are you guys even in this thread if you don't like the idea of the reboot? It's weird.

Be careful what you wish for. AFter all I bet many fans didn't like Burton's Batman either and Schumaucher promised a new direction too. Just saying.

We know it will take place in high school which is a plus. And after SM3, all you can do is move up.

this proves you are truly optimistic for the reboot. Let's hear that well we can't do any worse than the last one attitude! Remember that after episode 1... and then 2... and then 3.. and then technically it became true cause of A New Hope(aka episode 4 aka the real first Star Wars movie)

Because I can read. Uh. Uh. Get it. I'm just kidding around. But seriously, because I can read.

http://screenrant.com/tobey-maguire-50-million-spider-man-filmnerdjamie-3713/

You guys make me happy. Seriously. I love you guys. We love Spidey. Even you VenomvsSpidey! That's right, I'm even talking to you. Man I can't wait for this movie!
That was written nearly 2 years ago:dry: Before the cast was even under negotiation.:whatever: They hadn't even started writing a script.

DAC, I need what you are smoking.

If I didn't know any better. DACMAN wants Spider-Man movies to be a comedy...

The only comedy should come from Spidey's mouth. And maybe a little from JJJ. But just a little. Not Raimi's over the top cheese he let's his brother do. Talk about nepotism. His two brothers, his daughter, his son, and his nephew. It was to much.

Great. We can also say goodbye to Hoffman in the Bugle. :(

Uh...you're happy? You realize no one here really likes you?

You few guys don't seem to care for me. But whatever. I'm happy about the reboot, and it seems according to the poll I'm sure you guys all voted in, most of the people here are too. You guys are in the minority. :D

Just sayin.

This thread is just awesome. Webhead731 you are just so annoying I can't express it into words. Everything you say is just so pro Raimi. I liked some of what he did, even some the Goblin (love killing the board members, the end fight), but so glad his a ss is GONE!

The celebration song is just too funny.

electrkid.gif

Go Spidey!

Webhead731 I think no one really likes you or your pro Raimi crush you have.

electrkid.gif

I thought the same thing reading the first post.

I hope for the best, of course. This is their chance of making Spidey even better and more true to the character.

Well they certainly have a chance to learn from Sam's past mistakes. This hoping for the best.

:applaud

Let's see.. this means to me:

No more GweMJ character.

A true Gwen Stacy and a true MJ character.

Aunt May NOT being the number one fan of Spider-Man.

A chance to redeem the Power Ranger Goblin.

A chance to redeem the sympathetic Love-Ridden (The Tentacles made me do it Doc Ock).

A chance to really develop the Connors Clan in prep for a truely dark Lizard story. :up:

A chance at a truely rich supporting cast that has always been Spider-Man's in the comics.

A chance to do justice to the symbiote storyline, Black Spider-Man, Venom.

A chance to introduce Capt Stacy correctly.

A chance at storylines that do NOT cater to the kid friendly market.

A chance to COMPLETELY FORGET the stupid Sandman killed Uncle Ben.

A chance to have a truely dark Goblin Legacy, in the tradition of Joker in TDK.

A chance to tell Spider-Man's greatest arc.. Death of Gwen Stacy.

Eh.. What's NOT to like about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"