Sequels Forget Routh! Bring back Dean Cain!

dude love said:
It was Dean Cain's idea to give Superman a son. He said so in the "Look! Up in the sky!" documentary.

They need to involve Dean Cain badly. Hal Jordan cameo anyone?

Interesting! Too bad that never got a chance to play out!

It would turn into The Incredibles. At least in current movie cannon, Superman's out of the family picture.

No, he's dead-beat dad in the movie world. Atleast in Lois & Clark he would be a responsible father!

Is that the only choice? I say forget Routh and Cain as they both are average actors ans Superman deserves much better than that.

'Forget Routh! Bring back Dean Cain!'

I've heard it all now......

:wow: :woot:

Dean Cain's portrayal ouzzed slime from every orffice of his body. His CK was a smug show off and his Superman embraced showing his powers a little too easily.

Catman said:
No, he's dead-beat dad in the movie world. Atleast in Lois & Clark he would be a responsible father!

It's not so much he's a dead beat dad. It's because Jason himself is an accident.

haha,it really kills me how folks call supes a ''deadbeat'' dad.A deadbeat dad is a man who knows he has a child, and does not take responsibility for them.If you dont know you have a child,how in the world can you be a deadbeat dad??you cant.plus,Supes has placed himself into jason's life now,and I hardly call that being "deadbeat''..If you dont like him having a kid,thats fine,but a deadbeat dad he is not.

I love Lois and Clark, some of my most watched DVDs at home.

Dean Cain was a much better Superman than most give him credit for. He was a better Superman and Clark Kent than Routh was.

wow,you really think so??I personally couldnt stand cain's superman,but his clark was pretty cool.
Brainiac 8 said:
I love Lois and Clark, some of my most watched DVDs at home.

Dean Cain was a much better Superman than most give him credit for. He was a better Superman and Clark Kent than Routh was.

Yea, I am in the minority that really enjoyed his Superman. To each his own though...

I think the reason I feel the way I do is that Cain made his Superman his own, Routh was forced by Singer to fit a mold that noone could fit into. SInger forced him to try and be Reeve, and he should have let Routh become his own Superman instead of following in a shadow far too big for him.

Teri Hatcher should come back into the picture too... forget Kate Bosworth. She is a bobble head with a disgustingly (if that's a word) skinny body.

Oh wait, Teri Hatcher is becoming that way too... nevermind. :p

hey, thats kool.the world would be a boring place if we all had the same opinions..:yay:
Brainiac 8 said:
Yea, I am in the minority that really enjoyed his Superman. To each his own though...

I think the reason I feel the way I do is that Cain made his Superman his own, Routh was forced by Singer to fit a mold that noone could fit into. SInger forced him to try and be Reeve, and he should have let Routh become his own Superman instead of following in a shadow far too big for him.

Tis true.. :up:

Oh and yes, Hatcher to date is still my favorite Lois. :D

teri-02.jpg

Need I say more.

she's still too fine...:hyper:
Brainiac 8 said:
Tis true.. :up:

Oh and yes, Hatcher to date is still my favorite Lois. :D

teri-02.jpg

Need I say more.

^ she's like a fine wine...

Canadian Rider said:
Seriously though ... did they get this costume at Toys 'R Us? And is the S so huge to cover up the lack of definition in his pecs?:whatever:

Scary to think his Lois is on the Biggest show this year ... Yikes!:wow:

So you obviously never saw the first episode of Lois & Clark during the "bath towel" scene.

He's as big, if not noticably bigger, than Brandon.

He was bigger than Brandon.

But his Clark and Superman both sucked. I rewatched Lois and Clark recently.

While it was nice they tried to characterize Metropolis Clark as a real person, it was totally cartoony and lame how they played off the duality of Superman/Clark Kent.

Cain played them EXACTLY the same.

That would never have worked for the cinematic version. It worked with the cheesiness and campiness of Lois and Clark though.

Brainiac 2009 said:
It worked with the cheesiness and campiness of Lois and Clark though.

The Lois & Clark show was never meant to be taken that seriously.

I dont want to see this
http://www.press****es.com/images/teri_hatcher_wrinkles_ugly_too_much_makeup_small.jpg

Road Warrior said:
The Lois & Clark show was never meant to be taken that seriously.

Which is fine but it would be a wrong approach for a cinematic version for sure.

We need somone who can do the job right... I hate to say this but I say bring in a comedian. Maybe even Jim Carrey. If you think about it Jim has actually some of the wierdest roles but that only gives him experience. It's a wierd idea but could be expanded upon.

Also I think the Supe's of the movie should be like the Supe's from Birthright. At first I didn't like him but then by the end I was thinking how perfect that Supe's is. Even for a movie. If we could get an actor that could show off the kind of emotion that Kal-El did in Birthright we'd be set. Plus his costume was perfect as well. The S was exactly the size it should be and he was at the right physical condition. I love the artists did in Birthright and hope that one day a Director/writer could translate the way Supe's acts in all his aspects to movie form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"