Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Trailer

Mila shows her boobs? I have got to see this movie!

I saw this yesterday thought it was funny as hell. i wasn't disapointed. Another Apatow Classic.

Saw this yesterday and loved it, these guys are on a roll I mean 40 year old virgin then knocked up SB and then this.(skip drillbit taylor). This movie has some of the best eye candy i've ever seen. Kristen bell and mila yum yum yum. But for me mila is the hotest cutest. After this she'll be getting scripts and offers for every new romantic comedy, she's just too gorgeous to be keept in hiding she was made for the big screen. Jason segel is funny as hell, I didn't liked him in KU but now he has shown that he has some real comedic talent. The whole movie was great, The last part with the puppet dracula show was awesome. Hilarious when he's talking about the cereal container that sarah bought for him so he could keep his cereal fresh.:woot:

Its in a photo that's hanging up in the mens room part as a coulage.

It could also have been a fake photo using a body double with Mila's head cropped over hers. Just putting it out there.

BTW, wasn't Kristen Wigg supposed to be in this movie?

I've got to find a movie theater that has this movie. The one closest to me got shut down a couple months ago. Then the one second closest to me only plays 6 movies and it isn't showing FSM this week. Damn, I hate living in the middle of nowhere.

I've got to find a movie theater that has this movie. The one closest to me got shut down a couple months ago. Then the one second closest to me only plays 6 movies and it isn't showing FSM this week. Damn, I hate living in the middle of nowhere.
I have to ride the bus a hour to the nearest movie theater. there only playing ot 5 times compared to the 10 that prom night and forbidden kingdm has. but then again this theater has 13 screens. meaning there playing like 8 or 9 movies. PN and FK are playing on 2 screens apiece.

I have to ride the bus a hour to the nearest movie theater. there only playing ot 5 times compared to the 10 that prom night and forbidden kingdm has. but then again this theater has 13 screens. meaning there playing like 8 or 9 movies. PN and FK are playing on 2 screens apiece.

wow, an hour? well, I found a movie theater playing this movie. I have to get on a bus and I think the drive is half an hour (including stops). So I may see it today depending on how much work I have to get done.

wow, an hour? well, I found a movie theater playing this movie. I have to get on a bus and I think the drive is half an hour (including stops). So I may see it today depending on how much work I have to get done.
Yeah ir doesn't take a hour more like 45 mins with stops included. I think i might go see it again today then later on.

yeah I think I'm going to have to decide whether I want to see this movie now or save my money and wait for Iron Man.

yeah I think I'm going to have to decide whether I want to see this movie now or save my money and wait for Iron Man.
Iron Man doesn't come out for another two weeks. can't you get anymore money by then? lol.

I have money but I'm trying to save it. It's in my bank and out of sight, out of mind. But with all these movies coming out this summer, I'm going to have pick and choose which ones are worth seeing in the theater and which ones I can wait for the dvd.

I was thinking and all the movies that are these big budget ones with special effects are probably worth seeing in the theater like Iron Man, Indiana Jones, Incredible Hulk, and The Dark Knight. The comdies, though, I could wait for the dvd I guess.

The trailers just make this look like it's trying to hard. Is it really that funny?

I just say it again today.and its even better the second time. There were jokes i missed the second time. 9/10:yay:

The trailers just make this look like it's trying to hard. Is it really that funny?
That's what I was thinking, even reviews are jumping ahead and naming it the comedy of the year.

It's funny but not that funny.

3/5 stars

I liked it a lot. Really funny, good characters as always in apatow movies

But, I think Pineapple Express will be better

It could also have been a fake photo using a body double with Mila's head cropped over hers. Just putting it out there.
FYI, it is a double. I saw somewhere where they posted the real photo and the shopped photo. She has a bikini on and they cropped in some boobs.

On friday it made about 6 million. whike the forbidden kingdom made 7.5 million.

expect it to make 14 million or so over the weekend and came in second place. which is really a shame cause its one of the funniest movie's in almost a year.

I guess the PG-13 movies win again. Its that all people seee nowadays.

I liked it a lot. Really funny, good characters as always in apatow movies

But, I think Pineapple Express will be better

Most likely going to see this tomorrow.

BUT just thought I should add- for those who want to read the script for Pineapple Express, personally haven't gotten around to it yet, it's available over at simplyscripts

Just got back from the movie. It was pretty good. Nothing 'laugh on the floor' style but it had it's moments.

On friday it made about 6 million. whike the forbidden kingdom made 7.5 million.

expect it to make 14 million or so over the weekend and came in second place. which is really a shame cause its one of the funniest movie's in almost a year.

I guess the PG-13 movies win again. Its that all people seee nowadays.

wow that sucks. I hope this movie won't bomb like Dewey Cox.

It will do more than 14mil over the weekend and most likely have good legs. It's not a Dewey Cox bomb.

was this movie any good?
worth paying 9 bucks for a ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"