Hill & Brand Go Greek

I still can't get over the hotel scene though. Best scene in a comedy in a while. And the furry walls.:hehe:

I liked how he was running after them and he gets hit by the car and they drop driving and then he gets up and they speed away, cause he's chasing them and then goes that's a mindf*** for you.

Another part that made me laugh was when he said "When you're mind F**king me, you better wear a condom, I have a dirty mind"

That felt like a line that Jonah came up with himself , lol

I think P.Diddy mindf***ed us all by being one of the funniest people in this movie.

this and kick-ass are my movies of the year so far...
i cannot wait to see this again..and buy it so i can see it 20 more times like everything apatow touches :oldrazz:

funny movie

puffy
getting hit by the car
..gets up and still giving chase of so funny

I saw this movie last night and it was very funny. Not as bad as Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

I was a little taken by surprise because of Rose Byrne's role. I had no idea that was actually her in the film but I was like...wait a second. She was in Troy with Brad Pitt and had a small role in Star Wars Episode II as one of Senator Amidala's handmaidens.

I thought the little crossover with Sarah Marshall was pretty funny. haha. The whole mindf*** scene was hilarious. lol.

I gotta say the furry walls scene was my favorite. Especially at the end when Brand is singing and he uses those words in his song.

Last edited:
I saw this movie last night and it was very funny. Not as bad as Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

I was a little taken by surprise because of Rose Byrne's role. I had no idea that was actually her in the film but I was like...wait a second. She was in Troy with Brad Pitt and had a small role in Star Wars Episode II as one of Senator Amidala's handmaidens.

I thought the little crossover with Sarah Marshall was pretty funny. haha. The whole mindf*** scene was hilarious. lol.

I gotta say the furry walls scene was my favorite. Especially at the end when Brand is singing and he uses those words in his song.
What do you mean not as Bad? FSM has been of the better Romantic Comedies of the last few years and one of the top films of 2008 I liked.

honestly, Foretting Sarah Marshall is probably one the best Apatow-related movies out there. not only was it funny but it was earnest.

honestly, Foretting Sarah Marshall is probably one the best Apatow-related movies out there. not only was it funny but it was earnest.
I think its the one of the best ones he produced which wasn't directed by himself. and Segal was what made the movie so great.

A shame he's not a far bigger star then he already is.

I hate Segal...something about him, FSM was funny though.

I thought Get Him to The Greek was pretty good. P Diddy was the best part IMO, every scene he was in was hilarious.

I hate Segal...something about him, FSM was funny though.

I thought Get Him to The Greek was pretty good. P Diddy was the best part IMO, every scene he was in was hilarious.
That's weird, he seems like the most likeable guy, but to each their own.

Segal was a producer, Songwriter, and I think he helped write this, right?

Segal was a producer, Songwriter, and I think he helped write this, right?
Yeah, he was a producer and has a credit for characters Based On. and I think he wrote all the songs, just like he did in FSM. But I don't think wrote any of this. Nick Stoller wrote this one himself, the director. You could kinda tell the two films were written by two different people.

And here it is, just cause everyone loves it, Furry walls the song!

[YT]SKPhi-kr6cA[/YT]

And I found a version of the script online and it was a earlier draft. Cause the start and finish are different. I read a little of the start and the finish.

What do you mean not as Bad? FSM has been of the better Romantic Comedies of the last few years and one of the top films of 2008 I liked.

Sorry. I didn't mean it that way... I guess I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie after I saw FSM for the first time a while ago. More of the same or something better. lol. It was a pretty good movie. I laughed a lot.

I just downloaded the soundtrack and now I can't get 'Super tight' out of my head. lols.

It was pretty good. Probably about the same as FSM, but I haven't seen it in awhile. The music was great in this though. And I loved the scenes involving drugs and alcohol.

The whole soundtrack is on youtube if anyone wants to listen to it.

Just click on the video i posted for furry walls and then go to the person who uploaded the song and click on all of them.

The soundtrack is like Walk Hard's in that it's awesome listenings. Pro sounds.

I haven't listened to the entire soundtrack. Only the two songs with Jackie Q. I do like the fury wall song. lols

Yeah, he was a producer and has a credit for characters Based On. and I think he wrote all the songs, just like he did in FSM. But I don't think wrote any of this. Nick Stoller wrote this one himself, the director. You could kinda tell the two films were written by two different people.

And here it is, just cause everyone loves it, Furry walls the song!

[YT]SKPhi-kr6cA[/YT]

And I found a version of the script online and it was a earlier draft. Cause the start and finish are different. I read a little of the start and the finish.

How does it differ?

"Aw feels great"
why do i keep wanting to listen to that although it creeps me out when i play ring round on the soundtrack :oldrazz:

I listen to Super tight more than ... uh the other one because I don't want to get weird images... if you know what I mean lol. Rose Byrne really surprised me and to be honest, she's not bad of a singer. I thought she did alright. lol. I heard she always wanted to do a comedy and she's doing another one in the not so distance future.

Last edited:
How does it differ?
Well, the start of the film shows the Jonah Hill character and his girlfriend graduating college. All while we see the Russell Brand living in England, being a mess. Like peeing on a prostitute and then showing him getting kicked out a bar for being to drunk. Basically showing how his life went down the drains, all while the Jonah character was starting his life and just starting at the record company.

I forget how it ended in that script, but I know the Russell Brand characters kid was at the end talking to the Jonah character and saying how great the Brand character is.

"Man, I don't know the lyrics. I just play the drum and do the Africa smile."

I enjoyed this film immensely.....Sean Combs killed it...."throw that phone outta my office"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"