FOX's Marketing Technique: "What Happens Last/Remembered First?"

Then what's the worst drink aver imaginable?

More internet ads are popping up. :up:

banner0eq.png

That's great. There was also one like this, too, at RottenTomatoes. The X3 online advertising is getting big now.

Still haven't seen a commerical of X-Men yet and I watch a hell of a lot of TV :(

The Apocalypse said:
Still haven't seen a commerical of X-Men yet and I watch a hell of a lot of TV :(

I'm surprised by this too. In LA, those billboards that were up 2 months ago are mostly replaced.

Maybe Fox is going the 2 week-blanket everything route?

I'm expecting a promotion explosion starting at the middle of next week...

This is great timing...The NBA and American Idol Finals are coming up and lots of people will be watching those (and sweeps are coming)...X3 will take the television audience off guard..

-TNC

The Apocalypse said:

I'm disappointed and even shocked that they haven't even run spots on Fox hit shows like "24" or "Prison Break". Fox pumped Fantastic Four far better then this. I even saw FF stuff inserted in to Fox News programing and coverage a month before FF hit. Maybe they think X3 is on autopilot and the audience is simply built in already.

I'm dismayed at the lack of buzz. I saw Roeper on a talk show today and MI3 and even Miami Vice was mentioned as summer hits but no talk of X3 whatsoever. I've started taking matters in to my own hands. I dropped off my copies of Premiere magazine after I read them at my doctor's office. At least people there will be exposed to X3 while they wait for their check ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"