Friday Night Lights

Does anyone know who sang that cover of massive attacks ''teardrops'' ? towards the end of the show. ? I have been looking all over for it.

ah so it is , thanks .

LOL, Google is our friend. :up: :p

I'm glad this show is still on,, I didn't think they renewed it.

if it wasn't for you guys didn't have this thread I would have never known.
thanks.

direct tv isn't doing the best job of promoting the show.
anyways great to see its back.

Wednesday's episode was one of the most emotional episodes of the series. I cried man tears...

Wednesday's episode was one of the most emotional episodes of the series. I cried man tears...

I wanted somebody to admit that before I did, Im glad I wasnt the only one that cried man tears :cmad: . Zach Gilford deserves an emmy nod after that performance .

Wow. What an episode.

A tragic episode for Matt. Zach Gilford was absolutely amazing.

A couple of notes:
- There was a very clear lack of Kyle Chandler in this one. Anyone else catch that?
- SMASH REFERENCE! Wow. That was brilliantly done.
- Wildcat!
- The handling of Lyla's initial return was beautifully done.

Last edited:
Wow. What an episode.

A tragic episode for Matt. Zach Gilford was absolutely amazing.

A couple of notes:
- There was a very clear lack of Kyle Chandler in this one. Anyone else catch that?
- SMASH REFERENCE! Wow. That was brilliantly done.
- Wildcat!
- The handling of Lyla's initial return was beautifully done.

I squealed when I heard the Smash reference!

I'm doiing a video and I need a Scott Porter clip

At 1:30 into the video Lyla and Street are talking on the phone and I completely dont know what episode its from. Can anybody help?

I think it may be from the first season finale.

Curious to see how this Vince @ QB situation unfolds. Also curious to know how the Panther season is going, since they've vaguely touched on that.

Ive been a little disapointed with the last few episodes before the last one but I loved weds episode :D
I still dont like the whole abortion storyline. funniest scene was Billy trying to gather the strenth to see his wife in labour :lmao:

Is it true that next week is the final :huh::csad:

The season started off great then kind of turned into a soap opera in my opinion. Kind of reminds me of bits of Season 2

I haven't watched in a few weeks. the last episode I saw was when
Becky had the abortion
. I think 2 or 3 episodes have aired since then.

so I just caught the final of season 4
, I thought it was ok imo the season started off strong then got weaker as soon as they introduced the whole Abortion storyline , plus I never really felt anything for that kid. Im glad Lions one at the end of their season, was nice for their community and esp coach Taylor,if there is one complaint its that I just wished they could have also focused more on the Panthers this season as well. by the way was it just me but did that scene at the end with the Riggins brothers remind you of the end scene of the Dark Knight when Batman tells Gordon he will take the blame for everything ? lol. I did like the final scene with Landry and Matt staring outside the aeroplane window as they head to chicago, Im assuming its the last we see of both of them, which is a real pity :(

This show is really getting on my you know whats ... :mad: It was so much better when there was some humor to it, now it's all doom and gloom and everybody is so stressed out. I hate what it's become. And if Tammy says, "Hi Y'all," one more time, I want to slug her. :mad:

so I just caught the final of season 4
, I thought it was ok imo the season started off strong then got weaker as soon as they introduced the whole Abortion storyline , plus I never really felt anything for that kid. Im glad Lions one at the end of their season, was nice for their community and esp coach Taylor,if there is one complaint its that I just wished they could have also focused more on the Panthers this season as well. by the way was it just me but did that scene at the end with the Riggins brothers remind you of the end scene of the Dark Knight when Batman tells Gordon he will take the blame for everything ? lol. I did like the final scene with Landry and Matt staring outside the aeroplane window as they head to chicago, Im assuming its the last we see of both of them, which is a real pity :(

I don't think it's the last we've seen of Landry. The season ended around after thanksgiving, so maybe the next season will pick up at the start of december? Since the Lions beat the Panthers, aren't they in the playoffs or am I wrong about that?

This show is really getting on my you know whats ... :mad: It was so much better when there was some humor to it, now it's all doom and gloom and everybody is so stressed out. I hate what it's become. And if Tammy says, "Hi Y'all," one more time, I want to slug her. :mad:

Tammy's "Hi Y'all" is sexy. :cmad:

I just want to watch some new episodes. :waa: I haven't seen any. :(

I don't think it's the last we've seen of Landry. The season ended around after thanksgiving, so maybe the next season will pick up at the start of december? Since the Lions beat the Panthers, aren't they in the playoffs or am I wrong about that?

They're nowhere near the playoffs. They only have 2 wins.

They're nowhere near the playoffs. They only have 2 wins.

well then I guess the season is over for them. Maybe next season will pick up when football season starts back up. Either way, I don't think it's the last we've seen of Landry. He didn't get a proper ending IMO. Matt got a good ending and I know that was the last episode we'll see him in. Also, I want to see what happens to Tim. We've got to wait until the fall to find out. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"