G5: The Wooden Anniversary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It turns out "quiet drinks" with my closest friends is code for get absolutely wrecked and pass out in the shower in nothing, but your underwear. I feel so sick.

On the plus side during a game of truth or dare (we're such children) I made Olly motorboat my friend Emma which I think may have scarred him for life.
You made him do what? :huh:

To that I say....

tumblr_loefm3i4651qa9vh7o1_500.gif

:woot:

I love Karen! :woot:

You made him do what? :huh:
Per Urban Dictionary.

1. motor boat 1175 up, 159 down
to bury ones face in some giant jugs and shake your face back and fourth while blowing out, and making a hubababa sound

And yes, its as horrifying as it sounds.

I love Karen! :woot:

I can't lie, I'm a little bit obsessed with her. I got told I was like Karen once and took it as the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. :oldrazz:

Per Urban Dictionary.

1. motor boat 1175 up, 159 down
to bury ones face in some giant jugs and shake your face back and fourth while blowing out, and making a hubababa sound

And yes, its as horrifying as it sounds.

It sounds pretty traumatizing! :wow:

I can't lie, I'm a little bit obsessed with her. I got told I was like Karen once and took it as the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. :oldrazz:

:funny::up:

Swear to everything:

Juliette Lewis made me motorboat her two years at a concert. Her boobs were sweating...it was terrible

Swear to everything:

Juliette Lewis made me motorboat her two years at a concert. Her boobs were sweating...it was terrible

I guess you were straight up until that point, right? :funny:

lol...It was harrowing but I had fun. I kinda blocked it out along with the taste of her titsweat

Sometimes I feel sorry for straight men. They'd kill for a moment like that, but most will never get it. Gay men get moments like that all too often and just end up sat in the bottom a shower crying and rocking whilst repeating the word "unclean".

Last edited:
I think I might have cried.

hey now... a good motorboating can be fun... It's kinda a requirement with my friend (ironically also named Karen), in LA... her last name's Portabella.. and her nick name is "Porta-Mellons"

None of my female friends have big knockers for this very reason

I have no desire to do that...

Which is worse though: doing it on a woman with a full set of breasts, or on a man with a full set of breasts?

This conversation is disturbing.

I didn't start it. I just asked what a specific term meant. :cwink:

There's something odd about that picture I can't quite put my finger on. :oldrazz:

I am so so so jealous Rag!

:funny:

I've been hearing that a bit but, don't be. you get to look like you and i get to look like...

me... :barf:

Gary was super cool though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"