G8: Still Just As Action-Packed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time that happened, my brother's ex got an abortion.

Hey folks, long time no see. I've been dealing with school, which is great, and I an into one of my friends and holy crap, I actually think this could go somewhere. We've (or I have at least) been "hanging out" with him, and it's been wonderful. We go out to eat just about every wed. and sat., we work together now (he changed his shifts to "hang out" with me), he actually gets my flippin' references (just a plus), but the things that made me go "huh?" was over the weeks, he makes jokes about us being a "cute" couple, he hugs me, he jumps on my back asking for piggyback rides, he gets extremely close to me (he has "boundaries" for everyone else), and touches me constantly, on the face, chest, shoulder, and of course, on my knee. Oh, and points for him finding a book that said "the boyfriend from hell" and saying "that's me!", and rubbing his face on my arm, just to let me "feel his beard".

At this point, I don't care if we kiss, or call ourselves a couple, I'm just happy that something I happening that actually makes me happy. (but still, fingers crossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"