BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I have nothing against Gal Gadot, but its pointless why to even have her in Man of Steel 2 as Wonder Woman, the thing is we have no back story of her and we fans need a movie of her becoming Wonder Woman, this one they just like teleported her from Amazon to Earth and meet up with the 2 superheroes. So this movie I am kind of skeptical, also they may include Flash I believe? So DC are overcrowding this movie full of Superheroes, and we won't even get a back story of Flash either! So its a no win situation right now. They need to focus on Superman right now at this point and continue his story, don't have other heroes coming from all over the place meeting into 1 movie.

To be honest, I have nothing against Gal Gadot, but its pointless why to even have her in Man of Steel 2 as Wonder Woman, the thing is we have no back story of her and we fans need a movie of her becoming Wonder Woman, this one they just like teleported her from Amazon to Earth and meet up with the 2 superheroes. So this movie I am kind of skeptical, also they may include Flash I believe? So DC are overcrowding this movie full of Superheroes, and we won't even get a back story of Flash either! So its a no win situation right now. They need to focus on Superman right now at this point and continue his story, don't have other heroes coming from all over the place meeting into 1 movie.

What a great 2nd post :o:whatever:

I don't know if you're joking or not. Wonder Woman won't be blonde that much I'll tell you right now.

Her hair is going to be black. Money on it. Snyder is a slave to the visuals from comic books when it comes to the "hero" characters. His visual fidelity is unmatched.

I meant the colour her hair is now.
Not sure what folks call that but some sort of berry blonde?

Let's be honest, the general audience doesn't really care about WW's backstory but you know they'll be going "holy ****" the moment she appears on screen anyway.

Let's be honest, the general audience doesn't really care about WW's backstory but you know they'll be going "holy ****" the moment she appears on screen anyway.
Sadly this is true. Id like to see people go HOLY **** to Diana's backstory.

For me the important thing is to have Diana kicking all kind of ass. People just have to look at her and say: "she's awesome".

You don't need to explain much, just enough to understand she is not from around here.

For me the important thing is to have Diana kicking all kind of ass. People just have to look at her and say: "she's awesome".

You don't need to explain much, just enough to understand she is not from around here.

I'm pretty confident the general audience knows she's from "Amazon Island".

I meant the colour her hair is now.
Not sure what folks call that but some sort of berry blonde?

Strawberry blonde is Dunst in Spider-Man 2. Gadot just has light brown hair right now.

I think people will be curious about what her deal is and where she is from. They'll have to go over it eventually although likely not in this movie.

I'm pretty confident the general audience knows she's from "Amazon Island".

You'd be surprised. Some people don't even know what Amazons are.

I don't know if you're joking or not. Wonder Woman won't be blonde that much I'll tell you right now.

Her hair is going to be black. Money on it. Snyder is a slave to the visuals from comic books when it comes to the "hero" characters. His visual fidelity is unmatched.

Tell that to the rest of Wonder Woman from the neck down. Not that I care, the acting is far important, but unless Gal Gadot is intending to pull Rhona Mitra and go under the knife to look like the buxom icon she is playing, Snyder has already deviated from visual fidelity to the comics in simply casting her. I doubt she will be blonde, but there is no longer any certainty regarding visual fidelity. The slave has broken his chains.

OMG are you from the future? How bad ass will the summer of 2015 be? What are the lottery numbers for next month?

Tell that to the rest of Wonder Woman from the neck down. Not that I care, the acting is far important, but unless Gal Gadot is intending to pull Rhona Mitra and go under the knife to look like the buxom icon she is playing, Snyder has already deviated from visual fidelity to the comics in simply casting her. I doubt she will be blonde, but there is no longer any certainty regarding visual fidelity. The slave has broken his chains.

Lets wait to see her in costume before we say she doesn't match up with the visual fidelity of the comics.

Lets wait to see her in costume before we say she doesn't match up with the visual fidelity of the comics.

She doesn't naturally though, at least not in such a way that a few months in the gym can rectify any differences. Before anyone post the same old photos of skinny Cavill, Hemsworth or so on to prove me wrong, those were completely different situations. Those are tall, broad men who naturally had the frame and genetics to become their characters after intensive training. Gadot is lacking certain key assets that Wonder Woman is well known for and those aspect of her physique can't be changed with weight lifting. Granted, they could pull a Keaton and leave it up to the costume to create those features. So you are technically right.

A push up bra will do the job. She'll be fine.

Racially/ethnically she's close enough to the character. So they got that down.

As I've said before I'd be more worried about her acting more than anything.

She doesn't naturally though, at least not in such a way that a few months in the gym can rectify any differences. Before anyone post the same old photos of skinny Cavill, Hemsworth or so on to prove me wrong, those were completely different situations. Those are tall, broad men who naturally had the frame and genetics to become their characters after intensive training. Gadot is lacking certain key assets that Wonder Woman is well known for and those aspect of her physique can't be changed with weight lifting. Granted, they could pull a Keaton and leave it up to the costume to create those features. So you are technically right.

We don't know how they are going to portray the character. So while she has training in her contract we don't know the end look the Snyder is looking for. I trust Snyder at this point.

I can't believe people actually care about her breast size. This is a new low for fanboys.

Anyways, I'm personally hoping for no cleavage and a breast plate that covers everything.

There's nothing wrong with people wanting a fuller figured girl.

I can't believe people actually care about her breast size. This is a new low for fanboys.

Anyways, I'm personally hoping for no cleavage and a breast plate that covers everything.

HOW DARE YOU! JK. I wouldn't even mind straps. My main thing is functionality and cultural aesthetic. That's why I don't like the idea of pants..that basically guts the Greek mythological idea away from the character. But at the same time, I think the swimsuit look only really works for the comics, and even then, I find her battle outfits to be more interesting to look at.

Now Frank Miller's design was downright disturbing. I know I said it before, but it's like some type of prude was drawing her about as modestly as possible, but still leering at her on the inside.
frank-miller-wonder-woman.jpg

There's nothing wrong with people wanting a fuller figured girl.

agreed

However there is everything wrong with complaining about Gal's breast size.

I was upset when they brought in Batman, but Superman is gonna get his solo movies in a couple years. This movie is gonna pave the way to a Justice League movie. Something DC has failed to get going for years. Let's see how they do with it before we judge their actions.

agreed

However there is everything wrong with complaining about Gal's breast size.

Some people don't like flat chested girls, they're allowed to not be happy with the casting in that regard if they wish. Now, how they express that in words in another thing.

Some people don't like flat chested girls, they're allowed to not be happy with the casting in that regard if they wish. Now, how they express that in words in another thing.

exactly

I can understand how one would not want pants for an Amazon,

but cleavage that showcases that she indeed has a huge rack is totally irrelevant (and not preferred, imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"