Justice League Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman - Part 2

I noticed she used the exact same move to open against Steppy in round 1 and 2 lol

I love how she captain America’ed the terrorists

And the final play against the terrorist was quite funny, like when Bat started destroying Luthor’s goons lol, so violent you chuckle. They probably don’t put serial murderers on trial for 30 years with a bunch of hippies protesting for his innocence and release in Themiscira

Per bolded part, she absolutely did you're right. Some who dress up as Captain America going to movie premiers wouldn't see that yes she essentially did just that. The Captain America analogy per how she dealt with Nazi's in WW2 and taking care of business when she had to in Justice League while maintaining the glamour of the character I think shows.

Wonder Woman many I think don't want to come off harsh for some reason. It's ok. I like the 1984 depiction best personally because it captures the glitz and glamour of the character while harkening back to the TV series to a degree while advancing the depiction to match how Patty Jenkins and crew wanted to portray her.

That being said, the following is obviously even harsher than Zach Snyder decided to go:
Wonder-Woman-Zack-Snyder-Photo.jpg

Wonder Woman isn't Xena so I'm sort of glad they didn't go that far as maybe it could work as her being a group based character but would lose some of the essence of the character in her solo films perhaps.

Overall, Patty's depiction continues the character as laid out by Snyder in BvS but departs moreso with '84 to the softer version most including myself like best but that's not to say Snyder's depiction doesn't work. As shown above, the world spanning warrior princess bringing together allies across the globe while showcasing the vanquished was in the cards initially as Zach Snyder mentioned last Fall. He ultimately went for a harder edged character than seen in '84 but still in line with Patty's original film while scaling things down enough.

Last edited:
I really hope this thread doesn't turn into a fanfic picture dump that the WW/Gadot thread is...
Yes, I know anyone can post what they like but just hoping discussion outweighs pics.

On the film;
Other than her over the top 'FINISH HIM' move on the final terrorist when he was useless and impotent, I thoroughly enjoyed Gadot's performance. Not Oscar winning (no one's was) but good.

Oh, except for her 'Kal El No!' hahahaha

Everyone loves Gal Gadot as WW but no one has anything to say about the character. She's hot and she's a "badass", she ticks all the boxes! We don't analyze female characters any further than that

I cannot stress enough how happy i was to see Gal playing warrior/leader Wonder Woman in this after what we got in WW84. Gal was a standout in this movie and reaffirmed why she IS Wonder Woman. She's not our greatest modern thesbian by any stretch but I think she comes from that ilk of movie star where she doesnt need to be, she has uncanny screen presence and warmth and is a believable badass when she needs to be.

I cannot stress enough how happy i was to see Gal playing warrior/leader Wonder Woman in this after what we got in WW84. Gal was a standout in this movie and reaffirmed why she IS Wonder Woman. She's not our greatest modern thesbian by any stretch but I think she comes from that ilk of movie star where she doesnt need to be, she has uncanny screen presence and warmth and is a believable badass when she needs to be.
So she's basically the female version of the Rock, which is totally fine by me.

Everyone loves Gal Gadot as WW but no one has anything to say about the character. She's hot and she's a "badass", she ticks all the boxes! We don't analyze female characters any further than that
I liked the scene where Queen Hippolyta says "Return to me Diana", and how the movie sets up for Wonder Woman 3. Also, I liked Gal's acting as someone who gets emotional and wants to go back home.

I liked her acting in WW84 she's improved her skills and maturity so much, but that movie seem to be trashed by fandom so, lol.

And in ZSJL she planted seeds into Cyborg's head, and also clearly developed a home-sick feeling, and not giving in to Steppy's lies (or flirt lol). Her character's clearly tied together with the Amazons throughout this film.

Oh ya, she's hot as hell too. Watching Bloodshot and imagined Eiza Gonzalez in the role, nope :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"