Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw her in Date Night did not even know she was in it, this line had me go wow and lol at the same time.

gbLUDP9.gif

New Gal commercial [YT]watch?v=IrrFJqTZsTo[/YT]

Make it possible. Sounds like a command to the DCEU ;)

She looks like Mariska Hargitay in that clip. She never ceases to amaze me how much of a chameleon she is.

Interview with Gal Gadot (and model Bar Refaeli), about who makes more money (but it's in Hebrew).

[YT]Iia2gvFCpUo[/YT]

Can't believe we're supposedly only months away from the WW movie starting to film and there's no more casting news!

I'm still crossing my fingers Charlize somehow fits into this universe, either Hippolyta or Cheetah or some other impactful character. I also hope Jenkins will be as generous as Ayer has been with SS behind the scene peeks and early footage, etc.

I'd imagine they're probably still trying to get all the proper pieces in place so when they make announcements it'll be something substantial.

I'd imagine they're probably still trying to get all the proper pieces in place so when they make announcements it'll be something substantial.

Love your animated profile pic. Snyder just did a freaking excellent job with WW's look. From the fierce costume, to the hair, to the natural makeup. Perfect.

Speaking of makeup, I know the lead makeup artist for the failed NBC pilot. I remember her telling me that Warner wanted to doll Adrianne up like a beauty queen, with the goal being WW would look like no other woman, in a class of her own. Well, they certainly achieved that, but not in the best way. (I'm not blaming the makeup artist, she just did what she was told).

Anyway, I'm thrilled that Snyder seems to be going in the opposite direction. He's making WW more of a tomboy vibe and then Diana Prince is the beauty queen. Totally works! ISWT

hey me and Hulk have similar avatars awesome

Gal looked amazing at the comic con 2015. :hrt:

9OTGvwz.jpg

2gHpHGo.jpg

m4uW6vp.jpg

short new interview with gal in Israel:
http://pplus.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4681626,00.html

Interviewer: this is your 8th year representing Castro?
Gal: It's amazing!! Really a lot of fun!!!
Interviewer: Castro is the greatest thing you can do here (in Israel) do you have other dreams to accomplish here?
Gal: I would love to be in a good movie here in Israel.
Interviewer: I think the greatest thing you accomplished is that you have your own Barbie doll.
Gal: Isn't it crazy?! I had no idea it was happening and they suddenly sent me (the image). It's unbelievable!!
Interviewer: Did you play with Barbie dolls when you were a kid?
Gal: Yes, but I used to cut their her and put makeup on them 'till they were really ugly and then I would take a ball and play outside.
Interviewer: I read in an interview that you said the army service helped you with action scenes and stuff.
Gal: What I meant was that the fact the army doesn't put you in the center and you are there and you contribute (donate yourself) help to your community and your country. You are a very small cog in a very large machine and it helps with discipline, getting up early in the morning and all that.
Interviewer: Do you have any superstitions?
Gal: I always enter with the right leg forward to plane flights, important meetings...
Interviewer: You have many followers on Facebook and Instagram do think twice before posting a photo?
Gal: If I feel like posting something then I post it. I upload mostly things that are connected to my work but sometimes I post more personal stuff. I feel like that way I control what is being published.
Interviewer: Do you feel like an Israeli emissary when you post on social media?
Gal: This are very big words: emissary, representative, ambassador (she had been called all those before). I don't take on the mantle to be such a thing. I'm only Israeli Gal that works and does what she does. If Israel does come up and I get to talk about it than it is important for me to create a positive impression about it.
Interviewer: In Israel you have an amazing, beautiful, cool group of girlfriends ( other famous Israeli models and actresses), are they supporting you?
Gal: They are really warm, loving and supportive in the realist way possible. I was blessed with a great group of girlfriends.
Interviewer: When you take a picture with Cara Delevingne your friend here aren't jealous?
Gal: What do they have to be jealous about?
Interviewer: Do you have a whatssapp group with the your guys over there (the people in Batman V Superman)? Who is on your speed dial?
Gal: All my whatsapp groups are from Israel.
Interviewer: Was it your dream?
Gal: What? Playing Wonder Woman? I never thought about it, but when I had meetings abroad with producers and writers they always ask what's your dream role I would always say that I'm open to any genre but i always want to portray a woman who shows her strong and fierce sides. Not the woman who needs to be saved and rescued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"