Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
13691035_998669310231182_8130266808296079526_o.jpg

Queen.

I literally can't wait to see the movie. It looked so great!

I hope Diana does at least one twirl. It would make me so happy.

Gosh I hope they make a video game of Wonder Woman too just so it would have alternative outfits like her bombshell look and dare I say it, her Lynda carter look

Anyway, after seeing Gal in BvS and a few other films already mentioned here, the last thing I'm worried about is her acting. She'll be great. The only thing I'm concerned about is the story, because I don't know much about it yet. How much time is spent on PI? Who are the villains? And I'm seriously curious about why Diana left mankind, they are really gonna have to sell me on that.

It looks like Paradise gets attacked so maybe she gets blamed for it by the Amazons and just walks away from everyone?

She was trying to get back that photo to stay hidden. Maybe she was afraid the island would be found again if people started asking questions about that photo.

I literally can't wait to see the movie. It looked so great!

I hope Diana does at least one twirl. It would make me so happy.

Gosh I hope they make a video game of Wonder Woman too just so it would have alternative outfits like her bombshell look and dare I say it, her Lynda carter look
They gave her the Bombshell skin in DCUO I believe.

Great trailer :up:. Gal looks really good and the period setting looks gorgeous. And the action looks fantastic. So excited :DV:.

The battle scenes are going to be incredible on the big screen
I geek out each time she uses that lasso

Not sure if they did something to make her appear a bit younger or is it just a case of Gadot doing a good job, but I'm really buying it that she is much more naive and inexperienced in WW solo than in BvS:

tumblr_oat920ZgCd1tgt4weo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oasbl02pIs1uwzuh7o8_400.gif

giphy.gif

There's definitely a difference compared to her much more confident self from BvS.

Yeah, I was wondering how they'll handle that. I assumed they won't go for her having to learn English and would rely on audience's suspension of disbelief.

While it does bugger me a bit, it would be a hell of a hassle to have your titular character not being able to properly converse with other characters for a large part of the film. So I'm willing to give it a pass and just not think about it.

I read only Azzarello's run. Diana there visited our world at that point. So it wasn't a problem. But how was that handled in her classic origin stories?

I read only Azzarello's run. Diana there visited our world at that point. So it wasn't a problem. But how was that handled in her classic origin stories?

If I recall correctly, in Perez's run she pretty much learned by listening. Julia Kapatelis was of crucial importance when Diana just came to Man's world as the two of them could communicate, so she served as a translator between Diana and Steve. But she did learn pretty quickly... uncannily so, actually.

I see. Then she didn't talk to him right away.

Not sure if they did something to make her appear a bit younger or is it just a case of Gadot doing a good job, but I'm really buying it that she is much more naive and inexperienced in WW solo than in BvS:

giphy.gif

tumblr_oasbl02pIs1uwzuh7o8_400.gif

giphy.gif

There's definitely a difference compared to her much more confident self from BvS.

Me too. Her acting has gotten so much better, and it shows in that trailer. It gets me all the more excited for the movie and upcoming sequels. And I like the parallel between her timidness with Trevor in that scene versus her absolute confidence with Bruce in BvS.

FG7lrOr.jpg

Her growth really shows. Gal sells it.

Her brief banter with Bruce in the JL made it full circle for me. She is totally confident and in control of who Diana/WW is.

In the Golden Age era, I think its mentioned that Diana had to learn all human languages before she left the Island with Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"