Game to be unveiled at E3

Do you think the game will reveal some major villains??

Goran said:
Do you think the game will reveal some major villains??

I don't know. It would seem unlikely unless they would reveal them for the movie at the same time. Though I hope that we do get to see some really cool stuff.

I also hope that they have completely overhauled the gameplay and made swinging a lot more fun.

This is awesome news!! I didn't expect a prevoew so early, but i guess it'll be worth it. I can't wait to see how they have NY and Spider-Man. Hopefully we'll get a look at the villains as well.

I don't think they will show any villians, just Spider-man and the new swinging and how the city looks. I think E3 is this wednesday.

E3 is tomorrow the 9th.If we do see any villains it will probably be Sandman only.

For those who have it, you'll want to watch G4 TV beginning tomorrow, 6PM Eastern, 3PM Pacific. They'll have live E3 coverage and reports. :up: :up:

i hope they show a lot of stuff tomorrow like the city and spidey cause spidey looked strange to me in sp2 the game.

Well they wont show the villains from the movie maybe ones that arnt in it though.

I'm more interested in the gameplay than the villains tbh.

GoldGoblin said:
E3 is tomorrow the 9th.If we do see any villains it will probably be Sandman only.

Yeah, most likely. And I kinda doubt they'll even show him. With so much secrecy surrounding this film, I don't think they'd want the new villains(or the look of their powers) to first be revealed in a preview for the video game. Spidey is probably all we'll see, but here's hoping.

It's not likely to see any villians. Like someone mentioned, we'll probably get to see gameplay/graphics only.

yeah we'll probably see spidey only, but hopefully it'll be the hottest thing for ps3/360 with the whole high-def models and textures

i'd LOVE to see nyc to SCALE, a hard feat, but not impossible given the time they have to work on this, and treyarch's experience

It would be nicer to have Spidey a little more closer up than Spider-man 2. Not by too much just enough.

The Amazing Lee said:
It would be nicer to have Spidey a little more closer up than Spider-man 2. Not by too much just enough.
Yes! Someone else thinks that too. I agree.:up:

So it'll be tomorrow? Yes! That's awesome. I can't wait to see what they have in store for this game. How everything will be for next gen will simply be amazing.

Man I hope they do show us something good at the show. Dat be dope.

I think all that will be shown is spider-man new webslinging abilities and the deatails of New York.

I doubt we will see any villains in action.

Just seen the PS3 e3 showcase nothing about spiderman there. Maybe tomorow for revolution(wii) or 360

yeah they wont be showing any real details they just want to flex the next gen muscle.

For all it's faults spiderman 2 wasnt a bad game, the web slinging was pretty fun when you got the full upgrades, however the boss fights were terrible not to mention the repetitive street missions, where as in ultimate spiderman they got the boss fights down but ****ed the web slinging, typical

I remember reading somewhere about how they were hoping to be able to use the same models from the films in the game tie-ins, although this may be just slight exageration im sure spidey will move with much the same grace and speed in game as he does in our heads.

now i just need to start saving for a PS3 =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"