Spider-Man 3:The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch...
but c'mon, heavenly sword and assasin's creed are nice games man
although I must admit that ac had it's downsides on my ps3

When do you unlock the symbiote suit?
I was reading an offical Xbox cheat guide thing & it said beat the Black Suit to play as Venom. I know no one's had him yet, but do you have to re-find all the tokens & side-missions? (Robberies, etc...) Why else would they say that?

Can someone answer these?
Also can someone help me on the part in Lizard pt.2 when that giant crusher is coming after you?

I found something, what looks like asteroid, which symbiote landed on earth:

2001809361140266254_rs.jpg

-
2000762003153038361_rs.jpg

-
And it is located here:

2001443642513268725_rs.jpg

ouch...
but c'mon, heavenly sword and assasin's creed are nice games man
although I must admit that ac had it's downsides on my ps3
Gametrailers is ******ed. They put Assassin's Creed on their most disappointing games list yet they give the game like a 9...WTF?

Hey I can't figure out how to start a new game on the pc version. Do i have to reinstall the whole thing or something?

Hey I can't figure out how to start a new game on the pc version. Do i have to reinstall the whole thing or something?

I think so. I haven't played mine in forever. My comp. heats up & slows the game down just when I have to do the final combo moves.:cmad: :cmad:

But that doesn't mean much. What other movie-based video games came out that could really give the game any competition? Fantastic 4? GR? Maybe but they were all poor games, including sm3. I just hope that this new spidey game is based on the 616 universe.

Hey, what ever happened to that free roamish (kinda), retro stylish marvel fighting game?
A while back I heard that the closed down that studio and scattered the developers that worked there.
I mean... is this game still coming or what? the trailer looked really slick!

EA and Marvel officially severed their relationship. That game is no longer under development.

This game looked pretty bad. Even the model wasnt too accurate to the movie costume. The proportions were all wrong. They didnt really give gamers anything new other than slightly upgraded graphics. Same spidey 2 game with new packaging. They should let the people who did hulk : ultimate destruction do the next spiderman game. Just look at what they're working on now.. it's a game called Prototype and it's a free roaming game set in new york. Go check it out. Hell even look at the game developer diary for the game at gametrailers.com and see how they built new york.

Bionic commando also looks pretty good with it's swinging action.

This game looked pretty bad. Even the model wasnt too accurate to the movie costume. The proportions were all wrong. They didnt really give gamers anything new other than slightly upgraded graphics. Same spidey 2 game with new packaging. They should let the people who did hulk : ultimate destruction do the next spiderman game. Just look at what they're working on now.. it's a game called Prototype and it's a free roaming game set in new york. Go check it out. Hell even look at the game developer diary for the game at gametrailers.com and see how they built new york.

Bionic commando also looks pretty good with it's swinging action.

Activision has the game rights to Spider-Man and X-Men until 2014, I highly doubt they'll give them up so easily.

Besides, Spider-Man 3 was Activision's best rated superhero game...behold the power of movie fanboys. D:

I liked it. It was alot of what I wanted. I even made a thread back in January 2006 saying how I wanted the third game to be. Turned out alot like it too.

Story mode was lame though. I liked the gameplay.

I bought Spider-man 3 for the DS today off Wal-mart.com

now all I have to do is wait for it to come in the mail.

I have Spider-Man 3 for the PS3 (CE) and PC (got for like ten bucks).
I finished them both.
The game has many flaws but I thought it was a lot of fun. The swinging parts were dead on.

I also loved Assasin's Creed.

Figures, I have completed SM3 and AC but still have much more to go in Halo3 and Gears of War (finally finished COD4 though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"