Spider-Man 3:The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We kind of got screwed over with SM3.
In the beginning (when there were no pics) IGN had this article saying that the visuals looked just like SM2... :S Now I know that such a thing wasn't possible to begin with but take a look at Uncharted: Drake's fortune, Assassin's Creed and MGS4 and tell me that we couldn't get closer than what the game is now!

Meh, Metroid 3, Bioshock and Mario Galaxy were better. But after those I'd agree on Assassins Creed. I did not care for Halo 3, but I hear Uncharted is amazing (but I have no PS3).

Well I'm not into one-player games, except for Fable and Ultimate Alliance, but Assassin's Creed was a great game and it dealing with the end of days(Mayan calender's last days), it was a nice touch to it, plus the commercial of him killing a man and closing his eyes, that got me hooked already.

Sure, the whole flashing lights while he was in the city and the intential glitches like the DNA around the screen wasn't needed, imo, but it was a really fun game from beginning to end.

How do you defeat all the Lizards before time runs out in the Dr. Connors part 2 mission on PS3? It just sucks that you have to get rid of the black suit before doing this mission & the third Scorpion mission were you have to fight Rhino.

hey dr. brock..what field do you work in

How do you defeat Sandman when he turns into the Sand Tornado on PS3 Spider-Man 3 game? I press all the correct buttons to dodge the cars but Harry ends up losing his board & gets sucked into the tornado.

How do you defeat Sandman when he turns into the Sand Tornado on PS3 Spider-Man 3 game? I press all the correct buttons to dodge the cars but Harry ends up losing his board & gets sucked into the tornado.

Not pressing buttons quick enough!

This bit of game is flawed, the timing required for each button push varies. Some you really have to press prophylactically.

Yeah, I get ripped apart during that part...just keep trying...

all I can tell ya is to press them faster.

That happens to me at the end of the freakin game on my laptop. It's so frustrating.:cmad: :cmad:

all I can tell ya is to press them faster.

I finally got past it after after countless tries, it was just a matter of being quick enough. I encountered the same problem with Venom in the end fight but eventually beat him.

Now onto the tokens you have to collect, what do you get for collecting all of them, anything special? Can you use the X-Box 360 map to collect the tokens on the PS3 or are the token locations different on each system?

Meh, Metroid 3, Bioshock and Mario Galaxy were better. But after those I'd agree on Assassins Creed. I did not care for Halo 3, but I hear Uncharted is amazing (but I have no PS3).

Mass Effect pwn3s all.

I got this game today at Gamestop for the 360. I'll be playing it in a couple days. (If Halo dosen't take up my time)

I got this game today at Gamestop for the 360. I'll be playing it in a couple days. (If Halo dosen't take up my time)

My biggest pet peeve is how it lags on PS3. The performance is pretty slow in certain areas of the game, and that's not the PS3, just faulty programming. I truthfully didn't even bother to beat the game I was that bored, shelled out the extra money for the collector's and everything. My little bro's got good use out of it though.

Either way, hope you enjoy it.

I liked Spidey 2 on the PS2. Though, I have a feeling some of the bosses will be harder than the power reactior part in 2.

Mass Effect pwn3s all.

Mass Effect and Bio Shock, they got great reviews, but I didn't enjoy them...luckily I only rented them...I had to like Assassin's Creed because I bought it randomly, but I kinda thought I would enjoy it anyways, and I did...beat it after three days...and that was only playing it like hour - hour and a half a day, lol.

Oh, yah...yesterday I started a new game and killed 50 people(I kept standing on that bridge in Damascus and waited for the guards to come after me) and took pics of it on my cell phone.

does anyone know where the slingshots are, except for the daily bugle?

Well there was one that gets you onto "Governor's Island"/Scorpion place. But try as I might I can't find it afterwards and I seriously can't be bothered playing thru the game again frm scratch to find it!

It's not there anymore
It was just there for the scorpion level

I liked Spidey 2 on the PS2. Though, I have a feeling some of the bosses will be harder than the power reactior part in 2.

Tediously hard, you have to hit and run away from the bosses, basically the whole problem I had w/ the game.

Hit run, away, hit run away.

Yeah. Spider-Man 2 was better in so many ways.

When do you unlock the symbiote suit?
I was reading an offical Xbox cheat guide thing & it said beat the Black Suit to play as Venom. I know no one's had him yet, but do you have to re-find all the tokens & side-missions? (Robberies, etc...) Why else would they say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"