GameInformer is dead to me.

Do you have penis on the mind or something? I'd guess you have some sort of issue with either your own (very small) one or somebodie elses. Whichever it is, I'd rather not know.

If you look at what I quoted you'll see you said exactly that. :o

Yep you got me, I have a small dick. Har Har. Hey look guys, this dumbass came out of no where and now he's diagnosed me with penial envy. What a boy wonder this **** has turned out to be. :whatever:

Yep exactly that ... minus this "the game that has set the standard in the industry for ALL multiplayer console games".

Yep exactly. :whatever:

블라스;13594158 said:
But it's teh awesomeness :(

Hahaha it's cool, I actually think the GoW3 thread is even funnier :grin:

Its like the second coming of Spiderdogg except on a massive scale. :csad:

Yep you got me, I have a small dick. Har Har. Hey look guys, this dumbass came out of no where and now he's diagnosed me with penial envy. What a boy wonder this **** has turned out to be. :whatever:

Yep exactly that ... minus this "the game that has set the standard in the industry for ALL multiplayer console games".

Yep exactly. :whatever:

There are people you can see about your issues. :whatever: Again with the penis obsession, somebody must have done something real bad to you, poor kid.

Name calling is the first sign of desperation ;)

There are people you can see about your issues. :whatever: Again with the penis obsession, somebody must have done something real bad to you, poor kid.

Wow you're the next Rodney Dangerfield, keep up the act kid and you'll go places.

블라스;13594209 said:
I was never a witness of this "Spiderdogg" Anti-Christ you people keep mentioning :huh:

It was like hell on earth, logic was thrown out the window for stupid ass fanboyism and hate of all actual good games out on the market at the time.

Wow you're the next Rodney Dangerfield, keep up the act kid and you'll go places.

Was it too hard for you to quote me twice in the same post? :o

Maybe you're just trying to up your post count, you know, compensate n all that....;)

You have proven unworthy of my time, try again next year.

Was it too hard for you to quote my twice in the same post? :o

Maybe you're just trying to up your post count, you know, compensate n all that....;)

You have proven unworthy of my time, try again next year.

You'll be gone by the end of the month anyways just like all the other dumbasses who come parading through here. Oh and by the way, this isn't even my account. Have fun trying to guess who I really am though. :yay:

Noooooooo!!!!

simpsons-the-scream-4900914.jpg

No offense to Halo fanboys, but Halo 3 was basically a beefed up version of Halo 2. Of course it's a good game, but Heavenly Sword was something new, and it really stuck with a lot of people.

Hahaha HS is great, but it's nothing new.

It's a hack and slash action adventure game like God of War or Ninja Gaiden.

It has those interactive cutscenes.....that were done by Shenmue some time ago.

So what the hell? :huh:

It's a new IP, and people liked it. Halo didn't really do much new for the FPS genre, but people still loved it because it was well made.

Halo didn't really do much new for the FPS genre, but people still loved it because it was well made.

It created what is essentially the blueprint for console shooters as we know them today and is widely known as one of the most influential titles in the genre.

It created what is essentially the blueprint for console shooters as we know them today and is widely known as one of the most influential titles in the genre.

Halo is a testament to how much money mediocre gameplay and billion dollar marketing campaign can rake in. Those who worship the Halo franchise obviously don't play other FPSs. They Haven't played COD4, Half-life 2 (or anything on the Orange Box for that matter) or Bioshock.

Halo is a testament to how much money mediocre gameplay and billion dollar marketing campaign can rake in.

There was no billion dollar marketing campaign for the first Halo, which if you failed to notice, was what I was talking about. Try to keep up before posting irrelevant knee-jerk reactions, skippy.

Those who worship the Halo franchise obviously don't play other FPSs. They Haven't played COD4, Half-life 2 (or anything on the Orange Box for that matter) or Bioshock.

Ironic you mention COD4, considering the fact that it shamelessly uses two of the many console FPS mechanics that Halo popularized, namely regenerating health and a dedicated button for grenades.

As for that "mediocre gameplay" brainfart of yours, Halo 3 is the most popular online console FPS, even three months after release. Marketing can sell a product, sure, but it can't make it endure the test of time.

It's a new IP, and people liked it. Halo didn't really do much new for the FPS genre, but people still loved it because it was well made.

Look at the differences between Half-Life 1 and Halo 1, because every difference there is pretty much Halo-born. Not many FPSs released in between the two gave the genre as many changes as Halo did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"