GameInformer is dead to me.

Don't mind Extro, he's probably just jealous of your towering intellect. I mean, reducing the number used to represent a sequel to a lower number to indicate that the sequel was not seen by you to be a huge advance, man, that was some pretty genius stuff.

Are you my very first Hype stalker?

Seems like you're following me around and trying ever so desperatly to get my attention. Sorry to disappoint you, I like the ladies. As I told you earlier your inability to construct a cohenrent debate makes you not worth my time. :o

Yes I'm following you around .. in my own thread. Get over yourself, seriously. :whatever:

smiley-channel.de_xxx023.gif

562116_20041105_screen003.jpg

562116_20050708_screen014.jpg

926632_20070921_screen026.jpg

926632_20070921_screen061.jpg

Wrong.

And the gameplay was much better in Halo 3. Independent reloads, item deployment, terminal hunts and much better level design. Probably the best of the trilogy and the campaign structure is easily the best of the three.

Take away "teh next gen shine" and they don't look that different.

Take away "teh next gen shine" and they don't look that different.
Oh, so "take away the graphical differences, and there are no graphical differences!" Wow, brilliant move. Checkmate. Check...mate.

Oh wait, but the next-gen differences ARE there. Wow, good thing, too. Otherwise you would have had a point.

It created what is essentially the blueprint for console shooters as we know them today and is widely known as one of the most influential titles in the genre.

Phaser, you have to actually know what you're talking about in an argument. Spiffy sentence structure doesn't count for anything.

Your ash is about to smack into a wall of text.

Yeah its not like Mario Galaxy, Assassins Creed, Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Burning Crusade, Castlevania: Symphony of Night, Phantom Hourglass, Skate, ... etc came out this year or anything.

Wha? It's 1997?

Phaser, you have to actually know what you're talking about in an argument. Spiffy sentence structure doesn't count for anything.

I've gone into exhaustive detail about Halo being one of the most influential games in the FPS genre (especially for consoles) countless number of times on this board before. I'm not going to repeat myself over and over just because some pea-brain newbie thinks he refuted my point with a silly veiled jab without bringing anything substantial to the discourse at hand. And if the relatively ordinary and commonplace sentence structure from my last post was "spiffy" enough to catch your attention, it speaks volumes about your lack of sufficient competency in the very language you wish to argue in, skippy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"