The Dark Knight Gator cast! Killer Croc?

Warning: graphic image. florida golfer

man-eating_american_crocodile.jpg

yes, that is a human friggin arm coming out of his stomach.

golf is for *****es

1.) That is a clearly a nile Crocidle from its markings and coloring - not a Florida Alligator by any means
2.) Looking through news agency reports can't find any record of a golfer being EATEN in the last 20 years - found serveral instances of Golfer's being attacked - and even some fatalities caused by things like bites in the head, major organs and even a heart attack, but NO ONE eaten.

This image has been circulating the internet with these:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/dontfish.asp

And several of us have been investigating it's REAL origins and haven't located it yet, but the story you've attached to it is NOT accurate by any means.

Check out the site if you haven't ever before:

www.snopes.com

All sorts of internet rumors, urban legends, inbox rebellions, etc. are discussed and we cite very well. I suspect once Barbara or someone submits a little more detail to her or her husband.. it'll end up there as well.

1.) That is a clearly a nile Crocidle from its markings and coloring - not a Florida Alligator by any means
2.) Looking through news agency reports can't find any record of a golfer being EATEN in the last 20 years - found serveral instances of Golfer's being attacked - and even some fatalities caused by things like bites in the head, major organs and even a heart attack, but NO ONE eaten.

This image has been circulating the internet with these:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/dontfish.asp

And several of us have been investigating it's REAL origins and haven't located it yet, but the story you've attached to it is NOT accurate by any means.

Check out the site if you haven't ever before:

www.snopes.com

All sorts of internet rumors, urban legends, inbox rebellions, etc. are discussed and we cite very well. I suspect once Barbara or someone submits a little more detail to her or her husband.. it'll end up there as well.

:wow:Good work, detective.:brucebat:

gator.jpg

imagine if Burt Reynolds was black how cool would he be then

Warning: graphic image. florida golfer

man-eating_american_crocodile.jpg

yes, that is a human friggin arm coming out of his stomach.

golf is for *****es

Golf is for what?? :whatever:

LOL....Don't hate cuz you can't play.....

Name a sport and I'll take you....haha

Killer Croc doesn't necessarily need to be black.

Anyway, I doubt Gator is Croc. What the hell would be the point of switching the name Croc to Gator, don't tell me Gator is more realistic LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"