The Dark Knight Gator cast! Killer Croc?

I don't think Killer Croc will ever be in one of Nolan's movies. But Djimon Hounsou would be good.

Anyway, this guy, Winston Ellis, is now more popular than he think. All because he's playing in The Dark Knight.

Croc or not, we will remember him each time we'll see him in a movie as the guy who played in The Dark Knight!

Why are people discussing Killer Croc? HE'S NEVER GONNA BE IN THE MOVIE!!!! or any of the movies.

I can't believe this thread is still bouncing around. What are we going to see next? The "So they're basically remaking Returns" thread?

Batman-Crimson_Mist_pg07_copy.jpg

I just got through reading them. They're great, far more than I was expecting. Kelly Jones is one of my favourite artists I i love his Sandman too.

I just got through reading them. They're great, far more than I was expecting. Kelly Jones is one of my favourite artists I i love his Sandman too.
Yeah and his Joker in the wild and Bloodstorm is awesome.

i just want to carve all that stuff off the guy.

wow that truely is unbelieveable but i can picture croc as having some kind of skin condition in nolans world

StacyLambertAlligatorMan_t.jpg

Gator would be awesome if he was a southern hick with badarse tattoos, a cool straw hat and the sleek, veiny, powerful shape of a gesticulating *****.

Warning: graphic image. florida golfer

man-eating_american_crocodile.jpg

yes, that is a human friggin arm coming out of his stomach.

golf is for *****es

I still never get tired of how insane the basis of this thread is

the basis of this thread is me bumping it with croc pics whenever it gets a few pages behind. it's more inane than it is 'insane', but what the hell

gator is gonna own this movie

Why just croc, but about his arch enemy?
2006_09_steveirwin.jpg

weird coincidence - the site hosting that pic is a New York magazine called the gothamist

the basis of this thread is me bumping it with croc pics whenever it gets a few pages behind. it's more inane than it is 'insane', but what the hell

gator is gonna own this movie

It would be a sweet twist if Gator actually turned into Spawn at the end of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"