The Dark Knight Gator cast! Killer Croc?

I saw this, wanted to post it....but knowing people here I would get one of two things.

1.OLD, LOCK, DIE
2.DOES THIS NEED A NEW THREAD?

So thanks. :) I think it'd be neat but it's hard to say until we know more about the character.

lmfao

WOW! WOW! WOW!

:wow:

+1286759724743057963

Jow's money is a on killer croc cameo. Something along the lines of that Ripley's Believe it or not episode with the guy who got like tattoos and embraisions and teeth so he could look like a cat (you know u saw that episode)

And frankly they're not calling him killer croc because nolan and co don't want all the villains names out. Not to mention the press doesn't care as much as we do about that stuff. They're idiots. Hell when begins came out, my newspaper had it listed as "Batman Returns" for like a week.

Furthermore......the movie is about the rise of the freaks. What says freak more than Killer Croc?

- Jow

:woot:

same reason why Colbert will win the election

batman_v1_471_00_rougher.jpg

its good that nolan is adding charachters that the fans will know, we all know he wont become killer croc but its still a good little cameo

its good that nolan is adding charachters that the fans will know, we all know he wont become killer croc but its still a good little cameo

We don't even know if he will even remotely resemble Killer Croc. I mean his name seems like the character may be a nod to killer croc, but its too early to say its a cameo of the comic book character.

so is this guy going to be like dr connors for spiderman?

so is this guy going to be like dr connors for spiderman?

No. In the comics Killer Croc is a guy with a medical condition that makes him look like a crocodile. In the movie, Gator is one of the prisoners aboard the prisoner barge. He may or may not have any connection to the "Killer Croc" from the comics. My bet is that he doesnt.

Just when I thought this stupid thread was good and dead....

The best Croc was in Broken City.

A big black man cast as someone named Gator....jeenkies! That must surely mean he's playing Killer Croc :rolleyes:

I think he's one of the prisoners in the barge scene because he was cast for the London shoot, where these scenes were being filmed, and there were other actors cast as various prisoners around the same time that the announcement of his casting took place.

Ummm, why wouldn't they just call him killer croc? I think he's just a henchman nicknamed gator.

possibly a homage to killer croc becuase the character may not fit into this universe

Perhaps he will be a henchman of the Joker named "Gator" and has a skin-condition to make seem a little Killer Croc-ish? That would be awesome. That way they give us Killer Croc but not really.

It makes no sense for him to be called Gator if he has been cast as Killer Croc. That is weird. No one knows for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"