Gay DC Superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh? I know i'm tired today... but this really makes me scratch my head.. i don't really understand what you're trying to say... Alan Scott is green lantern... to the public "green lantern is gay"
Is he? The one that Ryan Reynolds just played? If not, do the general public know that there's more than one human GL, and know their other names? See below.

One of the Green Lanterns being gay...and a lesser-known one at that...is not the same as 'THE Green Lantern' being gay.

hell my mom just came home from work the other night and was like "did you hear about "green lantern" being gay?" hell every tv media report i've heard or seen have all said "they're making green lantern gay" Because it's also really hard to explain too that "o yeah, he's just one of many"
I guess it was reported that way, but I never heard the name Alan Scott before opening this thread. And again, I think the fact that there are more than one GL offers them a safety net, whereas there's only one Batman or Superman.

Last edited:
I just had a conversation about it with my father and explained everything, he was kinda miffed that they decided to change it, then I said, wtf do you care? You never read Green Lantern in your life. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"