Gender Reversal: What guilty pleasures do you have thats favored by the opposite sex

I can bake a mean cake.

I like Sex and the City, Moulin Rouge, and You've Got Mail. I also do yoga. While I don't consider it pleasurable, the classes are always 75%-95% women.

I like Sex and the City, Moulin Rouge, and You've Got Mail. I also do yoga. While I don't consider it pleasurable, the classes are always 75%-95% women.

I cried when Captain Kirk died in Star Trek Generations. Does that count?

I like While you were sleeping with Sandra Bullock, does that count?

Mike's Hard Lemonade
Seagramms Escapes (really fruity low-alcohol drinks)
Grey's Anatomy

This is the man that climbed the virtual mountain? :csad:

I probably shouldn't ask, but what does that mean? lol

For me...I really love a lot of action and sci-fi movies. I also love videogames and enjoyed playing Halo 2 tournaments in college. I like comics and graphic novels. I like vulgar humor and enjoy kung fu movies. I enjoy steak and bacon more than any other women I know :o

I'm sure there's more if I thought about it.

I don't know if this counts, but I am a hopeless romantic, I love going out of my way for women, I have confessed many times in public that they are the superior sex and i guess my guilty pleasure is seeing senior citizen couples who have thrown off the negative stigma associated with contemporary marriage and divorce and have stayed together simply because they loved each other and not just because "it was the right thing to do."

[EDIT] oh and I'm obsessed with skin care. My face is as soft as a baby's bottom.

Am I banned now? :(

well lets see, I'm a man that loves:

shopping/spending money (girls aren't the only ones that have compulsive spending disorders and love buying clothes, kicks, and collectibles).

what I hate? I'm a man that hates:

Sports, cars, playing cards and going to bars

I have Hannah Montana the movie on DVD. ok maybe thats favoured by kids mostly...

I'm sorry but i'm a neat/clean freak..it's almost an obsession. I can be watching tv, and a book or something is out of place in my house and i MUST get up and clean it, or put it back in it's rightful place, or i can't enjoy what i'm watching.

it's alright Golgo, I'm a neat/clean freak too. I have a twin brother and we were the exact opposites growing up in that regard. He was a slob, left food plates on the bedroom floor, on the counter, clothes everywhere. I hung my clothes, made my bed, and always placed dirty dishes directly into the sink after I was through eating.

been like that my whole life

There was a time when I was a huge fan of Sailor Moon and Urusei Yatsura (Those Obnoxious Aliens), which are inarguably "girl" anime.

Some things I like that chicks like :

1.) Gilmore Girls
2.) Clueless(movie and tv show)
3.) I like clothes shopping
4.) I actually listen when people talk

Not sure if this counts but over the years my tear ducts started to "leak" a tad during sad or emotional parts in certain movies.

I'm a total tomboy, i love gaming, comics, sci-fi, computers, electronics, cars, plus I live in trainers and jeans, lol

I like broadway, showtunes, musicals, Kelly Clarkson and The Golden Girls.

I also like comic books/movies, science fiction, electronics, and Rosario Dawson.

It's a madhouse, I tell you....A MAAAAADHOOUUUSEEEEE!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"