General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and your love of dictators. I saw your I Heart Putin thermos in your Kim Jong Un lunchbox. :argh:
giphy-downsized.gif

Anyone remember this?

“Winning is easy, losing is never easy. Not for me it’s not.”

He said this on November 3rd, on Election Day.

Guess it is just going to be Rudy embarrassing himself.

I think people who Trump owes money too are beginning to sharpen their pitchforks.

What a total and complete freak show.

Chinese President Xi Jinping just belatedly acknowledged Biden as the president-elect and congratulated him. I know nobody here really cares since he’s y’know a human rights abusing authoritarian but just thought I mention it.
It really is over then, haha.

Why does Trump assign every mission to Rudy anyway? Does Rudy ever actually accomplish anything?

Does that mean Trump is the voice on the tape that tells him "your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to do my dirty work and make me look good. If you or any of your IM force are caught or killed, I will disavow any knowledge of your actions. My ego will self destruct in 5 seconds"?

9tFKkO.gif

Does that mean Trump is the voice on the tape that tells him "your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to do my dirty work and make me look good. If you or any of your IM force are caught or killed, I will disavow any knowledge of your actions. My ego will self destruct in 5 seconds"?

9tFKkO.gif
Any mission becomes Mission Impossible with Rudy at the helm.

Donald Trump is losing thousands of Twitter followers after election defeat
Donald Trump has lost Twitter followers every day this week, with more than 46,000 accounts abandoning his profile since November 22.

His days in the White House are numbered in the wake of his defeat to Joe Biden, but Trump has continued to spread misinformation about the election on Twitter, leading to speculation he could be swiftly banned from the platform after he leaves office.

Now it seems at least some of his 88 million-plus Twitter followers may have had enough, with his follower count having dropped for four consecutive days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"