General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, things are going well with Rudy, it seems...

Reminds me of an old Rocky and Bullwinkle show. Boris and Natasha had a ray gun that was making people do crazy stuff. R & B were walking by Congress to see if they were affected. From the inside, you hear a voice say "OK, it's settled. We'll form the multibillion dollar committee to find out why the country is losing money". Rocky says "Well, it sounds like everything is OK here."

Nobody can do Rudy like Rudy.

In the remnants of Colludy's addled brain if you just throw out the votes of where the non-whites live Trump is the winner.

Reminds me of an old Rocky and Bullwinkle show. Boris and Natasha had a ray gun that was making people do crazy stuff. R & B were walking by Congress to see if they were affected. From the inside, you hear a voice say "OK, it's settled. We'll form the multibillion dollar committee to find out why the country is losing money". Rocky says "Well, it sounds like everything is OK here."

Nobody can do Rudy like Rudy.

So I'm thinking of closing this thread down. It's clear Biden won and we can discuss Trump's election shenanigans in his thread. I'm thinking of doing this after the Electoral College casts its votes.

I think once the electoral college officially ratifies Biden’s win, you are probably right to close this down.
But perhaps it should then be stickied until the inauguration?

What flattering furnishings and photo.

kIK9COVg.jpg

Last edited:

For those interested in a man losing his sanity over a court filing that would be embarrassing to submit to your high school english teacher, much less a court of law attempting to overturn an election.

A reminder of times past...

9TGoLD5.jpeg

Bush was still President (And... Jesus do we just FORGET everything about even the recent past? Bush's years as POTUS were incredibly contentiuous with a lot of partisianship on really important issues.) and organized this meeting with President Elect Obama and the surviving former presidents.

If we had a sane POTUS and a sane GOP this would at least be possible today.

Alas...

But never forget as well... The true going off the deep end for the Republican Party also started under W.

3rd Circuit rejected Rudy's PA appeal. 3-0, all GOP nominated, 2 Bush and a Trump.

I wonder when Trump is going to realize that the Federalist Society people McConnell was sending him are not loyal to him...

Normally I wouldnt sympathize with Trump, but that desk really shouldn't be used for any presidential events. It looks like it belongs against a wall in some random home. Not in the oval office.

And while I'm at it, they need to get rid of the green carpet and green marble too.

That desk is used for photo ops when the president is signing something with a large group of people around so they can fit in the photo. Just chalk it up to another misuse by Trump.

Normally I wouldnt sympathize with Trump, but that desk really shouldn't be used for any presidential events. It looks like it belongs against a wall in some random home. Not in the oval office.

And while I'm at it, they need to get rid of the green carpet and green marble too.

The carpeting looks like it belongs in some cheesy Las Vegas hotel......oh, wait a minute. It's starting to make sense.

The carpeting looks like it belongs in some cheesy Las Vegas hotel......oh, wait a minute. It's starting to make sense.
I'm 90% certain I've seen that exact carpet in more than one Baptist church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"