• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god......If I say something, it makes it true. I don't need to offer any evidence. All I need to do is say something.

There is a difference between not having an active license, and being disbarred.
Okay... I wasn't arguing that he shouldn't. I just added on to your post with a factoid.

HD = House Democrats; HR = House Republicans; PD = Presidential Democratic candidate; PR = Presidential Republican candidate

National popular vote comparison between House and Presidential election
HD 52.93%, HR 42.38% | PD 52.86%, PR 45.60% | HD > PD > PR > HR
2012 HD 48.40%, HR 47.10% | PD 51.01%, PR 47.15% | PD > HD > PR > HR
2016 HD 47.30%, HR 48.35% | PD 48.02%, PR 45.93% | HR > PD > HD > PR
2020 HD 50.75%, HR 47.80% | PD 51.28%, PR 46.89% | PD > HD > HR > PR

2020 results not final

sources:
2020 Popular Vote Tracker | The Cook Political Report
2020 House Tracker | The Cook Political Report
Election Statistics, 1920 to Present | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

Last edited:
The Benghazi investigation was nowhere near as insane as some of these voter fraud claims.

Well, it's classic serial escalation in a sequel yeah?
Like, Rambo:First Blood had a body count of what? 3? And two of those could be argued as accidental deaths?
Then in Rambo: First Blood Part Two he kills how many Vietnamese nationals? 60? 70?
Sort of the same thing here but with conspiracy nut jobs instead of red shirts. :)

God help us if this is the most credible person they could find...

The House and Senate also have to affirm the electoral college results in January so look forward to a clown show there.

USA Today - [Alabama] Rep. Mo Brooks to challenge Electoral College results in Congress

In an interview with Politico, Brooks said he'd challenge the election results, calling the process "badly flawed" without evidence and echoed false claims from President Donald Trump that mail-in voting is "unconstitutional."

Mail voting is absentee voting and Trump and his family and associates have used it in the past themselves.

How do you know voting by mail works? The U.S. military's done it since the Civil War.

Last edited:

God help us if this is the most credible person they could find...

What did you do? Did you edit her testimony to make her sound like a raving lunatic? Did those Democrats alter it and give it to you? What about the dead people who voted? What about the fact that more people voted than were alive? It HAD to be dead people and illegal rapists and drug dealers. There's no other explanation.

I know because I'm an IT person too. :O:O:O

I guess its MI's time for embarrassment....

You seriously can’t make this S••• up. What about her affidavit?
I learned when a judge figures they're lying on it usually gets thrown out without punishment. I don't know about something of this magnitude though. I never thought I would see legal counsel hire an actor to play a witness at a hearing for an election let alone a national one.

So Trump could've requested the second recount in Georgia to be done by hand instead of automated. He didn't and complains about it being automated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"