• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned when a judge figures they're lying on it usually gets thrown out without punishment. I don't know about something of this magnitude though. I never thought I would see legal counsel hire an actor to play a witness at a hearing for an election let alone a national one.

Joely Fisher and Kristen Johnson are lobbying to play this chick in the eventual movie. Mellissa Carrone's statements are already tailor-made for an SNL skit with Cecily Strong.

When I heard her talk, I thought "this can't be real, this chick can't be drunk." But she is -- she is drunk as a skunk.

What rock do they find these people under?

Between this woman being trashed on the stand, and now Jenna Ellis, the claimed "former Colorado prosecutor and State Dept attorney", turning out to have her only actual professional legal experience in traffic court.

Just watch the clip in the bottom tweet. Just do it...

Just watch the clip in the bottom tweet. Just do it...

tenor.gif

Between this woman being trashed on the stand, and now Jenna Ellis, the claimed "former Colorado prosecutor and State Dept attorney", turning out to have her only actual professional legal experience in traffic court.
The past month has made it abundantly clear that Ianucci was right to stop Veep when he did.

Only apparently the unused scripts were discovered by Don Jr. while buying his coke in a Hollywood back alley dumpster and have since been utilized as the Trump 2020 game plan.

Selina: You said she was a Colorado state prosecutor!

Richard: In traffic court.

Selina: You left out that part, Richard!

Richard: It didn't seem important at the time. She seems so nice.

Selina: No one can know. Keep her in front of the cameras, but out of the courtroom.​

tenor.gif

I'll say this before @Dark Raven does; that should have been a red light. Ba dump bump.....

I get so mad everytime I see Crenshaw and remember that I fell for his BS "sensible conservative" charade back when he first got elected. Pete Davidson should retract his apology.

God help us if this is the most credible person they could find...

IT. GOT. BETTER.

Not only is she an actress, it came out today that she just got off probation for multiple restraining order violations infracted because she kept sending sex tapes of herself and her boyfriend to the boyfriend's ex-wife.

I get so mad everytime I see Crenshaw and remember that I fell for his BS "sensible conservative" charade back when he first got elected. Pete Davidson should retract his apology.

IT. GOT. BETTER.

Not only is she an actress, it came out today that she just got off probation for multiple restraining order violations infracted because she kept sending sex tapes of herself and her boyfriend to the boyfriend's ex-wife.
Oh my god where do they find these ****ing people.

Now it makes even more sense why she wasn't under oath. :funny:

Well, that and that our AG has been pretty upfront about not allowing the GOP to do some illegal bull****. It wasn't under oath so all the "witnesses" could lie without consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"