• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Rogue One General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a special feeling isn't it? Nothing like the Olympics! I enjoy the Summer ones more but I get that proud feeling more with the Winter ones because Canada has a much bigger presence in the Winter games.
:highfive:
Ever since 1996, I have been totally into the Olympics. They consume way too much of my time every 2 years. :funny:

You haven’t lived until people have blasted vuvuzelas in your office...
I can't imagine that, not after 2010. I probably would have ran from the office, never to return. :funny:

I know this ain't Star Wars though but

So happy Phelps won another gold :yay:

It's a special feeling isn't it? Nothing like the Olympics! I enjoy the Summer ones more but I get that proud feeling more with the Winter ones because Canada has a much bigger presence in the Winter games.

I love sports and know more about them then your average person yet i hate the summer olympics outside basketball but i can watch basketball ever year any way with NBA. I am also not a big baseball guy. So this time of the year sucks has i have nothing to watch on TV at all. I love NBA, NFL and like NHL a lot. On the other hand i love the winter alympics has i like watching snowboarding, bobsleeding, skying, short track speed skating. Cant want for NFL so i have some thing to watch again. So i am confuses has the tralier not been shown yet? I thought when i got home from work just over a hour ago that the tralier would be up online yet i cant find it.

The olypmics and the World Cup, even others like European cup etc are a ton of fun to watch. Always great seeing the passion the players and the fans have for their teams and their countries. In tough times events like these can really unite people.

I was fortunate enough to experience the Olympics in person in my home city (Vancouver 2010). Amazing. People never felt so "together".

Well clearly [blackout] Phelps [/blackout] was conceived by the midichlorians.

I was fortunate enough to experience the Olympics in person in my home city (Vancouver 2010). Amazing. People never felt so "together".

Very cool!

We had the Superbowl in NYC a few years ago. I didn’t go to the game, but...we got to ride that big slide that was in Times Square. :up:

That must've been an awesome experience.

Very cool!

We had the Superbowl in NYC a few years ago. I didn’t go to the game, but...we got to ride that big slide that was in Times Square. :up:

I remember that, I'm in queens/LI. I didn't go to the game but was awesome having it here.

It wont be as late as 11... well before actually. probably within the next half hour I'd say. Phelps has an event after his BIG event with Lochte and viewers will teeter off as 11 gets closer.

id even say in the next 10-15 minutes
giphy.gif

There hasn't even been an advertisement screen that says the trailer is next or coming up?

Ranomi Kromowidjojo...with a name like that we could be watching Star Wars already

There hasn't even been an advertisement screen that says the trailer is next or coming up?

There was a teaser about two hours ago, but it didn’t say when the trailer would be airing.

Awesome. I believe our very own Snow Queen mentioned going to that same Olympics, though not being a sports person, did not seem to care as much as you must have.

Very cool!

Giant slides, only behind adult size bouncy castles.

That was a commercial at like 8:30 or 9:00 saying it was going to happen tonight.

I am now starting to wonder if they will wait until 11 so they can show it at 8 on the West Coast as well.

Technically, it was called a “toboggan”.

In reality, it was one of those slides they have at a carnival.

But it was a giant slide in Times Square...how do you not go down that at least once??

Awesome. I believe our very own Snow Queen mentioned going to that same Olympics, though not being a sports person, did not seem to care as much as you must have.

That would be correct, yeah. Bobsledding, a hockey game and men's freestyle skiing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"