General Zod confirmed as the villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joaquin Phoenix for Lex!

I'd bet Latino Review does a script review.

Butler for Zod would be cool, but only if the guy that's playing Superman is just as buff and imposing. Butler would chew up Routh if he was in Returns.

Besides, i always imagined Zod as the *****ebag lord kind of guy. Shouldnt it be someone like Isaacs?

Does General Zod have to be British?

Seeing that Nolan likes using the same actors what about Tom Hardy as Zod?
And seperate of that anyone think Josh Brolin would be a good Luthor?
Well ever since Hardy was in a Nolan movie everyone is suggesting him for every role possible. Its funny how nobody proposed him before Inception. Then again after TDK "Maggie is teh gorgeous and Brokeback Mountain is teh bestest movie ever made."

I swear if Zod is the only villain, I'm going to destroy something very valuable in a fit of rage.

Well ever since Hardy was in a Nolan movie everyone is suggesting him for every role possible. Its funny how nobody proposed him before Inception. Then again after TDK "Maggie is teh gorgeous and Brokeback Mountain is teh bestest movie ever made."

I'm pretty sure that after TDK, TDK was "teh bestest movie ever made." :whatever:

Well ever since Hardy was in a Nolan movie everyone is suggesting him for every role possible.

I never heard of him prior to Inception and thought he was great in that flick, but there really isn't any role in Superman I'd pick for him to play.

A new Superman film from the minds of the Brothers Nolan and David S. Goyer....my anticipation gets amped.

- A new Superman film from the minds of Goyer and the Brothers Nolan directed by Zack Snyder....my anticipation is HUGE.

- A new Superman film from the minds of Goyer and the Brothers Nolan directed by Snyder with Gerneral Zod as the main villian?..........my anticipation just dropped.....a lot.

-R

IMO Zod is overrated and I hope he's not the films villain.

I was so stoked when.....a while back, we were told that Goyer's script featured Lex, Brainiac and Intergang.

When did this change to Zod? And why are we to believe the Zod rumor over the Brainiac, Lex and Intergang rumor?

-R

but nothing is confirmed yet with Zod's role, and how big it is.

Hollywood Report and the LA Times have written articles about Ben Affleck and Darren Arononsky getting the gigs, or at least, it sounded like they had in the bag till this bit of news happened.

but nothing is confirmed yet with Zod's role, and how big it is.

Hollywood Report and the LA Times have written articles about Ben Affleck and Darren Arononsky getting the gigs, or at least, it sounded like they had in the bag till this bit of news happened.

It's definitely not confirmed. Snyder told MTV News earlier tonight that he couldn't say anything about the villain(s).

I'm glad people are liking my Butler for Zod suggestion :awesome:

A new Superman film from the minds of the Brothers Nolan and David S. Goyer....my anticipation gets amped.

- A new Superman film from the minds of Goyer and the Brothers Nolan directed by Zack Snyder....my anticipation is HUGE.

- A new Superman film from the minds of Goyer and the Brothers Nolan directed by Snyder with Gerneral Zod as the main villian?..........my anticipation just dropped.....a lot.

-R

[YT]fFyHTU8tg_0[/YT]

Zod?!!! No way get someone we haven't seen heck id like to see Metallo than Zod ugh

Zod has not been confirmed as the villain! It's just a report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"