Ghost Rider Full Length Animated Movie?

FlameHead

Avenger
Reaction score
I just read the article on the front page about the Avengers animated movie (http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=3379) and I'm not wondering if we'll ever see anything like this for Ghost Rider? I know I'd love to see this happen because of the fact that they are doing exact arcs from the comic. Wouldn't it be awesome to see the Midnight Mascre or Rise of the Midnight sons come alive? I mean, we'll never see anything like that in film (cuz it's too big with too many characters) so it would be nice to at least see it... and I'd definatly settle for an animated story.

What do you guys think?

would be cool to see....maybe even push the violence and gore just a bit.
an animated movie involving the Midnight Sons would be nice...probably the only way we would get to see it.

Have you guys seen the new Appleseed DVD?? I really think Midnight sons would transfer to that format well(but only if live action was out of the question).

WiscoD said:
Have you guys seen the new Appleseed DVD?? I really think Midnight sons would transfer to that format well(but only if live action was out of the question).

Oh, for sure. If there's any inkling at all that they could do that story on the big screen, do it. If not, give us the story in animated format.

I'm not sure at all what that Appleseed thing is your talkin' about...

Just bumpin' some old interesting threads.

I'm still hoping that we'll get to see this some day. I can't see why it wouldn't be done at this point.

Just bumpin' some old interesting threads.

I'm still hoping that we'll get to see this some day. I can't see why it wouldn't be done at this point.
Agreed!!!

I really enjoyed the first Ultimate Avengers animated movie (not so much the second one, unfortunately), and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Iron Man and Doctor Strange ones as well. As for Ghost Rider? Man, that would be sweet...

How about CIVIL WAR as an animated show????

i would love to see like them remake Ghost Rider/ Deathwatch Arc, or quite possible Hearts of Darkness would make an awesome Animated movie.

Maximum Carnage would also make quite the awesome movie or a Punisher one possibly

Perhaps they will go the route of Hellboy and make the sequel a cartoon with the original actors providing the voices.

Personally I would prefer a live action seuquel but hell I would take anything as long as it was GR.

Well, I'd much prefer a sequel if we'd had to choose. I'm kinda speaking of 'in addition to'...

I still wanna see the Midnight Masacre series. Come on, Switchblade!

Yeah I would prefer an "addition to" but if the studio execs do not let him do a live action sequel I will happily settle for a cartoon verison.

Personally I think it should be a Trilogy of movies, a long running TV series and a saturday morning cartoon with feature length cartoon movies all based on this particular version of GR, so that whatever happens in the movies/tv/cartoon can be directly referenced in the movies/tv/cartoon as something the character has done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"