Sequels Giant man/Goliath?

I think they should save the giants for movie three.

Potential Civil War spoilers:

aWDOzuU.jpg

It's always Lego...
But Hyperion and Captain Marvel? The sub marine driven by Red Skull with Cap in it?
Lego is also known for making sets which contain vehicles and such which were not actually from the movies...
Wouldn't be TOO surprised if that whole thing doesn't happen in a movie... but I wouldn't say it's solid proof.

Last edited:
It's always Lego...
But Hyperion and Captain Marvel? The sub marine driven by Red Skull with Cap in it?
Lego is also known for making sets which contain vehicles and such which were not actually from the movies...
Wouldn't be TOO surprised if that whole thing doesn't happen in a movie... but I wouldn't say it's solid proof.

The sets with Captain Marvel and Hyperion and Red Skull are from the Avengers cartoon, where all those characters appear.

tumblr_o0hposj33T1ulg1d0o5_500.png

The sets with Captain Marvel and Hyperion and Red Skull are from the Avengers cartoon, where all those characters appear.

tumblr_o0hposj33T1ulg1d0o5_500.png

Alright, a secondary source shows it...
I think that settles it. [BLACKOUT]Giant man in Civil War.[/BLACKOUT]
[BLACKOUT]I wonder if he will still have his Ant powers... it looks like its the same suit, possibly just changed to have growth particles. The helmet looks the same. It would be weird and completely unnecessary, I doubt they will actually have him use it either way, and he doesn't need it since hes giant so ants wouldn't help him. Just a q.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
They'd talked about him needing the helmet to breath while small so maybe the same applies when he's big.

Giant-Man will be Build-a-Figure for the Marvel Legends Civil War wave.

2eGYEQr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"