Recent Revelations in FF?

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
SPOILERS!

SPOILERS!

SPOILERS!

In the recent issue of FF, the last one actually :( , they showed that there is a 3rd
axis. Pym particles allow the user to control size, density/durability, and also strength.
Should this be included in the movies?
Pym Particles X, Y, Z, Axis (image too big):
pym-particle.jpg

Should they show that the user can not just retain the strength of a normal sized
human at Ant Size, or be strong as a giant human at giant size, but could alter their
strength to be even stronger? Even while being the size of a normal human?
So Lang, in the films, could be super strong while just in normal size, or stronger at Ant
size?
ffv2016-010jnblv.jpg

This could even work into Ultron and the Vision and Wonder Man and Lang's daughter Cassie,
and Wasp, and Bill Foster, etc.

Well, that makes the whole thing of shrinking but keeping normal strenght make sence.

I think the original powerset will suffice. he already looked super strong (compared to his size) in that teaser. I'm for keeping it simple. but movie Pym is free to explain his science.

I doubt any of that stuff will show up. If they do anything, it'll be to steal from the Atom and go "when you shrink, your density goes up, so your effective strength rises" or such.

i can't wait to hear how they explain it. Wright talked about researching nanotechnology for the more sciency bits of the script.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"