Deadpool Gina Carano IS Angel Dust

Carano looked absolutely exceptional and I loved her performance. Her fight with Colossus was awesome from start to finish.

Was also happy that they left her character alive. More than likely means she'll return.

At least I hope so.

I liked that as well, if anything it was just cool to see Colossus make that choice.

Indeed. I could tell that's the direction they were headed in by the way the fight was going. You could tell Colossus wasn't fighting to kill, just to win. So it was nice to be right in that regard when it was all said & done.

It's weird, though. Her character ended up standing out to be a million times more than I ever thought she would. To be honest, I found her more interesting and threatening than Francis ever could be.

Gina still can't act, but they gave her nothing to do, so she didn't hurt the film.

Aka, the Arnold-Terminator method of acting.

I thought we were gonna see more than we did in that one scene, but hey. :o

I had heart eyes for Gina from start to finish

I think I missed it, but did Negasonic kill her in the end? Or did she survive when carried out by Colossus?

This is quite a plot hole.

Not really...I thought it was made clear that she was alive....hence the dramatic difference between her take down and Francis'.

No, it wasn't made clear at all. She just vanishes without a trace after we see Colossus carry her.

So if she was alive, then why didn't she appear in the last scene? Why didn't she get back up for some more?

What the hell happened to her in the end?

Last edited:
I thought NTW knocked her out cold, I dont think there was really any need to see her again, her part was done.

It's not a plot hole when a character is knocked unconscious while in custody of the good guys and is then never seen again. We can be reasonably sure that Colossus didn't just leave her there to wake up and kill innocent people. She's in X-prison...and given Gina Carano's acting ability...will likely never be seen again.

No, it wasn't made clear at all. She just vanishes without a trace after we see Colossus carry her.

So if she was alive, then why didn't she appear in the last scene? Why didn't she get back up for some more?

Like BlackFox said, there was nothing more for her to do. NTW summons a powerful blast that renders her unconscious & Colossus carries her off. Considering killing is not his way of doing things, the obvious conclusion to arrive at is that she's either been imprisoned or he'll try to convert her to the good side.

Pretty self-explanatory & so clearly not a plot-hole or loose end.

Must everything be spoon fed to the audience? She was knocked out and in the custody of one of the good guys. Use your imagination and fill in the blanks.

They locked her up.

Lol I think so too. But it would've been great if they show her leaving in the custody. I hope she'll return/espace and join the Morlocks.

Yeah she was probably locked up in the X-Jet and taken to the mansion. Laved the fight with Colossus, thought he was going to get his ass kicked at the start but he got on top of her by end, only losing by being a tad to nice for his own good.

Must everything be spoon fed to the audience? She was knocked out and in the custody of one of the good guys. Use your imagination and fill in the blanks.

They locked her up.
Fair enough. Point taken.

I guess it all adds up to Colossus being that much of a moral-tard. Deadpool, of course, wouldn't have it that way if he had the chance.

Her boss is defeated, whether it's prison or escape, she's no longer need to be involved.

She could come back if they need her too, wouldn't mind it personally.

So basically, after Deadpool killed Francis - his primary target - he's pretty much like " 'kay, I'm done now".

And he's just letting the other two do what they have to with her. Take her to base and turn her in, or whatever.

Alright then, makes sense.

(Which reminds me, on a semi-related note, we don't see what else happens to Kylo Ren near the end of Star Wars 7, but it's obvious that he's still alive and that General Hux likely saved him on time)

Last edited:
I definitely thought it was implied she survived. If not why show Colossus carrying her out? Why show Colossus trying to convince Deadpool not to kill Ajax (other than the humor?)

Carano was okay. She wasn't asked to do much and had a good look for the part she was asked to play. Wouldn't expect her back in a sequel, nor would I care.

Was all of her dialogue said off-screen? Seemed like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"