Gina Carano is No Longer Cara Dune... Fortunately

I'm oddly glad to hear the antics continue. I want her to continue to prove that cutting ties was the right decision, in hopes that it eliminates this image that the woman was unfairly treated over an opinion, and not the reality that she tanked her career for being persistently and recklessly stupid with public broadcasts. Its also only a plus to me that Carano may further bury her status if it keeps Ben Shapiro away from movies for a while longer.

At this point, I think this thread would fit pretty well over in the politics section.

Total loser this kid, edit her out of season 1.

I wonder how Bari Weiss is going to spin these comments to defend her, lol.

I just have to wonder… was she always this awful or did she just go down a QAnon rabbit hole in the past couple years and it fried her brain? I don’t really care but it’s just crazy to see someone tank their entire career to stand in solidarity with racists and conspiracy theorists. You’d think self-preservation would kick in at some point but I guess not.

I just have to wonder… was she always this awful or did she just go down a QAnon rabbit hole in the past couple years and it fried her brain? I don’t really care but it’s just crazy to see someone tank their entire career to stand in solidarity with racists and conspiracy theorists. You’d think self-preservation would kick in at some point but I guess not.
Well, now she has a lucrative contract with Ben Shapiro Studios or whatever the heck they're calling it :o

It really is.
How does that even happen, how do you turn into some conspiracy nutjob?

I mean i saw a few people in the current Ukraine war going "Oh Putin and Zelensky work together, they stage this all to get money" and im like WTF?
How does this seem more plausible than a Man invading a country because he wants to gain power?

Shadow governments etc seem to some more believable than anything else? How?

It really is.
How does that even happen, how do you turn into some conspiracy nutjob?

I mean i saw a few people in the current Ukraine war going "Oh Putin and Zelensky work together, they stage this all to get money" and im like WTF?
How does this seem more plausible than a Man invading a country because he wants to gain power?

Shadow governments etc seem to some more believable than anything else? How?

Yeah, I don’t get it. It’s the same thing as the Trump stuff. Like, it never occurs to them that the guy with the fake online university who never pays contractors after they do work for him and has inflated asset values of all his properties to ridiculous proportions might be lying to them about the 2020 election. No, it’s much easier to believe that Democrats somehow forged 8 million votes. It’s completely insane.

The new South Park has prompted Gina Carano to once again go on with her bull****.
Not just her unfortunately.
Its 2023 and Right Wingers still do not understand the point South Park makes by having their worst character spew right wing talking points.

Her 2023 still being angry at Kathleen Kennedy etc is funny.
Every right wing outrage content creator told us that she would soon be bigger than Star Wars and all that...only for even these people to drop her because her movie was "too woke".
Of course she needs to hop on this train in the hope to become relevant again slightly.

The same ring-wing anti-Kathleen Kennedy people not long ago were blasting that Carano was coming back to Star Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"