Deadpool Gina Carano IS Angel Dust

Damn, this was probably the least amount of ass-kicking (although neat to watch) I've seen from her.
Ofc, I want her back.

It was a serviceable part. Carano played the henchwoman for Ajax, and that's about it. This is about the height of Carano's career in big movies will be. She will never be a headlining star.

Maybe not but not every actor/actress is meant to be. Everybody has their own niche.

Yep, and Carano's niche is being a bad actor. :o

She did good. The fight scene was tremendous.

I disagree. While nothing overly extravagant, I'd definitely say she gave a more memorable performance than Mane. And without the advent of a ridiculous wig. :D

It was a serviceable part. Carano played the henchwoman for Ajax, and that's about it. This is about the height of Carano's career in big movies will be. She will never be a headlining star.

I have not doubt would have made a better Wonder Woman than Gadot. I hope she gets cast in some more CBMs because she definitely has potential for more.

Don't see why not, she doesn't seem to be a major character from the comics so some changes wouldnt cause much outrage.

That's what made the idea sprout in my head. That and her exchange with Colossus towards the end of their fight and then him carrying her off. Seems like they wanted to leave the door open to be able to use the character again later on.

Her acting wasn't very good. Luckily, the film did a good job of hiding it. However, her action scenes were great, she really sold that well; and I imagine that is primarily the reason why they got her. You really need to believe that Angel Dust can take on Colossus, even though she's way overpowered, and Gina makes you believe in that action sequence. Honestly, I don't really care much for Angel Dust, not much to her in this film. Unless you bring in the Morloks, I can do without Angel Dust. Only people I want to see back are Weasel and Blind Al. I'd love to see Colossus and Negasonic back, but at the same time I'd like them to explore different characters in the sequel to keep things fresh; having Cable and Colossus seems redundant. Personally, I'd love to see Cable and X-Force in the sequel.

I have not doubt would have made a better Wonder Woman than Gadot. I hope she gets cast in some more CBMs because she definitely has potential for more.

No. She was given what she could handle. Don't expect more than henchman rolls.

Tyler Mane's performance kicked the crap out of this one.

I didn't really feel like even her action sequences were all that special.

She could barely play a convincing henchwoman. Awful, awful actress.

But a very beautiful woman.

Tyler Mane's performance kicked the crap out of this one.

I didn't really feel like even her action sequences were all that special.

She could barely play a convincing henchwoman. Awful, awful actress.

But a very beautiful woman.

To each their own. I didn't have any qualms with the performance & thought she pulled it off convincingly for what she was given.

Regarding Tyler, every movement he made looked awkward, Gina was at least able to sell the action scenes 100%.

But like I said, to each his own. :woot:

That's what made the idea sprout in my head. That and her exchange with Colossus towards the end of their fight and then him carrying her off. Seems like they wanted to leave the door open to be able to use the character again later on.

Yeah she may even join the Morlocks, who knows, bit at least the option to bring her back is there.

I liked Gina in this. For what it's worth, I think she's a better actor than Ronda Rousey, and she's headlining movies. Granted, Ronda has an internet legion of fans behind her and is kind of the "it" female athlete right now, but whatever. Ronda still can't act to save her life (unless scowling counts as acting). I'd be down with seeing more of Gina in this series and other stuff.

Yeah she may even join the Morlocks, who knows, bit at least the option to bring her back is there.

That could work, though it would be really cool to see her as a new face on the X-Men roster.

I liked Gina in this. For what it's worth, I think she's a better actor than Ronda Rousey, and she's headlining movies. Granted, Ronda has an internet legion of fans behind her and is kind of the "it" female athlete right now, but whatever. Ronda still can't act to save her life (unless scowling counts as acting). I'd be down with seeing more of Gina in this series and other stuff.

I do agree that I like Gina over Rousey in pretty much all departments, but I have no problem with the latter either. But we'll see how well she transitions overall into the acting world. Her fight scene in Furious 7 was awesome, though.

But yeah, bring Gina back in a sequel/spin-off/whatever. :woot:

I loved this gal. I feel it's the closest Fox will ever get to Rogue.

Maybe they'll prove me wrong!

When she was all nice when Colossus pointed out her wardrobe malfunction I fell in love. Her smile is amazing

Of all the boobs we didn't get to see...

Poor Colossus ain't ever gonna be able to live that move down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"